Anna Smith

wahaha

This stuff just keeps getting weirder and weirder. What a bunch of messed up rednecks.

Some prince von anal [who is still married to zsa zsa] now claims to be the babies daddy, and will file a lawsuit if he does not get custody of the kid.

News flash old dude. Adultery is ILLEGAL. And he wanted to adopt smith to make her a princess, and then proceed to continue bonking his new princess daughter.

Good riddance to these freaks. I'm glad the population no longer gets to put up with the insanity of her life. I put her right up there with trailer trash britney spears [who will NOT make a comeback]. I hate those fake blondes. It gives the real ones a bad name.

Frankly I think she blew her brains out with a straw.

I think it may have something to do with Anna Nicole Smith having died last week, she had a child with Howard Stern (I think), they had agreed that Stern was the father I think. This guy must now probably claim that the kid was his. Anyway, that's not a dispute with todays technology. DNA test will point out the 'real' father, maybe even neither of the two. ;D

Guest Keyser Soze

I think it may have something to do with Anna Nicole Smith having died last week, she had a child with Howard Stern (I think), they had agreed that Stern was the father I think. This guy must now probably claim that the kid was his. Anyway, that's not a dispute with todays technology. DNA test will point out the 'real' father, maybe even neither of the two. ;D

Last week? She died yesterday dude.

And everyone knows that it was the family of her late 96 year old husband that whacked her since so far the autopsy has reveled nothing.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/09/smith.dies/index.html 

Whoop-de-effing-do. So she did some naked pictures a decade or so ago. So what? So she married some billionaire 1/2 dead buy and took his money when he died. big deal. So she may or may not have killed her kid a while back. o rly? Now the world has another orphan. y rly.

So she was famous / noteworthy for being a slutty gold digger, that might have been a child killer.

besides what I just named off up there, can someone please tell me why Anna nichole Smith dying from a drug overdose is a huge deal /  news worthy? I mean, it's not as if she was Kurt Kobain, Jimi Hendrix, or Fat Elvis or anything.

As far as I'm concerned, send the body to the glue factory.

None of them F'ers trying to get custody of the child really care about her. It's all about the benjamins baby. Nothing more, nothing less. Whomever is awarded custody of the child get custody of the $$$. That will be the next big story and Anna will become a foot note.

:(

None of them F'ers trying to get custody of the child really care about her. It's all about the benjamins baby. Nothing more, nothing less. Whomever is awarded custody of the child get custody of the $$$. That will be the next big story and Anna will become a foot note.

no, they'll keep dragging her corpse around as the story builds and builds.

poor little baby. parents like hers, shouldn't have been.

Well, at least it won't bother her being dead and all...but the baby...well, that's a horse of a different colour. I feel sooooo very bad for that child!Gawd...what will her future be like?!?