Which Super Robot/Mecha are you?

Guest Keyser Soze

Guest Keyser Soze

Fun little quiz that I think everyone here should enjoy.

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/3184/

Here's what I got

11842.gif

And after hard training and difficulty, you've been assigned to pilot this mech:

You Pilot Genesic GaoGaiGar!

You're a very courageous person! And it's that kind of courage that can move mountains, but when the chips are down, don't forget to let your friends help you out if you get in a bind, don't let all that courage swell in your head and turn into an Ego or a Temper. Control yourself, and you'll be better off.

I got... *drumroll*

11841.gif

You Pilot Gaiking!

"You're very curious about things aren't you?  You and your friends like to explore all the little things life has to offer.  Don't take too many risks in this regard however, as some things are better off not knowing much about, and still other things are more important to learn about.  Keep your priorities in order."

Whee... a mech from an anime I've never heard of!

Guest Keyser Soze

Whee... a mech from an anime I've never heard of!

Gaiking is a classic Super robot anime from the 70's that got dubbed and brought over in the 80's as a part of "Force five".

You can read up about it here

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1294

It also got a remake this past year that turned out to be quite good. You can check this out and not see the original since they're both different series.

I heartledly recommend you checking out the remake "Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu" as it's a good series.

• 10 months later...

Hehe, I don't watch too much of these, but at least I got one I do know. :D

11855.gif

You Pilot Nu Gundam!

Life's been rough, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself. Lighten up a little and be more open to those around you. You're not the only one with troubles you know.

And after hard training and difficulty, you've been assigned to pilot this mech:

You like to take things to the maximum, don't you? If excitement and thrills are what get your motor going, keep in mind that some of your friends will have trouble keeping pace with you. Being a little considerate will go a long way.

11853.gif

You Pilot Megas XLR!

Not sure who that is, is that good or bad?

LOL, well, here's a little lore about the original pilot:

Coop is a fat, video-game obsessed, car enthusiast who against all odds has come into possession of Megas. He usually wears a shirt with the number 12 on it. His best friend is Jamie and he gets along with Kiva more throughout the story. Due to years of playing video games, he is an excellent, if unconventional, pilot. He's not exactly the brightest person around, often lacking awareness of how serious the situation he and his robot are in — his amazing heroics are mainly just accidents, and he usually ends up destroying more than he protects. However, he has the capacity to display a strong sense of justice and compassion.

In spite of his apparent lack of intelligence, Coop possesses exceptional skill in mechanics, artistry and electronics, frequently "upgrading" Megas and tinkering with video game consoles and cars, though more often than not they malfunction. Coop is apparently always hungry and eating just makes him less hungry (Jamie even stated that the way Coop eats should be illegal). Despite his physique, Coop is also is quite strong, capable of punching through a television barehanded — being a slacker gamer, he suffers in the stamina department. Coop seems actually quite proud of his size, once correcting someone who called him "chubby" by saying he's "fat".

Never seen it myself, just plucked it of wikipedia. :p

I heard of Arbegas 28, that was the banned Voltron, and Gordian and IronMan 28 but "MEGAS XLR" :?: :) never heard such name before.

However I admit it certainly looks quite good, I think it is a nice transformer-mecha, from a more recent anime series obviously.