Stargate SG-1 10x19 [Domination]

Tablet

Discuss the latest episode of SG-1 10x19 [Domination]

You can also vote on how good you thought the episode was however you should only vote if you have seen this episode.

This thread may contain spoilers, so don't read any further unless you have watched the episode or if you are comfortable seeing what the episode is about.

Before the episode airs or before you have seen the episode, you can also use this thread to discuss rumours, spoilers and your hopes for what this episode will be about.

[spoiler=Brief synopsis]SG-1 hatches an elaborate plan to try and capture Adria, using Vala as bait.

much better than last week, is baal telling the truth? are all the ori gone?

Sg1 suprised me for a change i didnt see baal implating himself into adria, but adrias ascention at the end  :-X did their budget run out?

Bring on the finale

Seeing as how they have to wrap up The Ori storyline in the first DTV movie, my guess is "yes" they're all dead (except for the newly ascended Adria, of course).

The episode was okay, albeit a little anti-climactic. Not what you'd expect from the penultimate SG-1 adventure of the season, which makes me wonder how they were originally going to wrap up the season before writing "Unending".

Good episode! Not excellent, but I guess that's all they could come up with given the circumstances. The ep had many references to previous SG-1 storylines, which was great. The Sodan cloaking device (did they fix it?), the machine that alters people's memories, the symbiote poison, tritonin... Hell, they even brought back the Tok'ra! Not a familiar one, but a Tok'ra nonetheless!

There were also some amazing shots of the Goa'uld mothership. Impressive! Baal taking over Adria was a nice twist. I didn't expect that either. I would be really disappointed if Baal is right and the Ori are really dead, though. Unfortunately, Adria ascension and so on points in that direction. It looks like she's trying to rebuild what once was.

Anyway, I'm still hoping SG-1 will go out with a bang... Bring on Unending! :)

Well, I'd have said "good" not very good... certainly left last weeks waste of time in the dust.

This just goes to show that when pressed, they actually could come up with some decent ideas. I mean, it wasn't hugely original - and it was kind of obvious that Vala hadn't really been thrown out - but it played well and the idea of sticking a Gou'auld in the Orisi was pretty decent. You have to wonder why the Jaffa bother with that armour, they drop dead if someone throws a rock at them these days... at least they stopped wearing those silly helmets.

It's pretty funny that they went "we killed both of them! But yeah, they'll be back." Baal has become like a damned cockroach since he got cloned and we all know that if you Ascend, you can come back. Although, who knows what Adria can do against ALL the Ancients, although it seems to be implied that she can just get all their power... I'm guessing she won't be too happy when she gets back.

I gave this episode and Excellent rating. I loved it!

The episode had a climatic feel to it in a way, but also managed to keep the show going. It was quite touching at the end when Adria almost died, in a way, and Adria and Vala were in the Infirmary.

It was also nice to see Baal again, although i do feel like he's the only one giving the Goa'uld any credit. (I mean are there any system lords left other than Baal?)

I really am wondering what next weeks episode will be about, and how the Ori story will be resolved. It's episodes like these which would have saved SG-1 long ago. (Not that i haven't loved SG-1 right through) :)

Yeah, seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 are far from bad. The Ori plot has been quite interesting and everything, but I also think SG writers should have revisited some old storylines such as the Nox, the Tollan etc. instead of trying to create a whole new show.