Battlestar Galactica 3x20 Crossroads, Part 2

Hilander72

Yeah i also think maybe the final 5 aren't cylons as such but some other ancient force that the cylons associate with. perhaps the final 5 are the engineers who built the cylons. I also started along a theory that the final 5 represent the 5 ancient planets of earth mercury venus mars jupiter and saturn. hard to associate each of the 4 known persons though as tigh could be mercury saturn or mars (odin) chief could be mercury or jupiter starbucks man could be mars rosalyn's assistant could be venus or saturn. just an idea to perhaps tie in some earth mythology with the whole bsg concept.

• 2 weeks later...

you know how I have waffled on about a old episode....look at this...this starbuck is to obvious...and there could be a better reason why she knows where earth is and why she is alive...

POSSIBLE SPOILER.............

[yt=425,350]BehPR6KBvq4[/yt]

• 5 weeks later...

I thought the episode was pretty grand. Maybe not as much as a thrill peice as last seasons end but still i liked the music idea, i thought if the final five are going to be so special that they needed a human quality and what's more human than the art of music?

Tho i do have one problem with the idea of tyrol being a cylon, he has a son... now as far as we know hera is suppose to be the only cylon to be born not made so if he is a cylon that needs an answer other than "cally slept with someone else". Plus tyrol already believed he was a cylon earlier on so it seems abit of a contradiction to me.

Tigh is a good choice for a cylon tho, it gives his character a much needed thread since most his other plots have been cut short recently.

ALTHOUGH >>> (Ignore my other bits if you find my post abit long this the most intriging thing)

Maybe the reason those four believe they are part of the final five is because they were on new caprica and were altered while under cylon occupation so it would cause some confusion in the fleet as there all in tactical positions, goverment, ops, flightdeck and repair.

you know how I have waffled on about a old episode....look at this...this starbuck is to obvious...and there could be a better reason why she knows where earth is and why she is alive...

POSSIBLE SPOILER.............

Eh... horrible episode that one was - I thought it was a cheesy episode.  As for Starbuck coming back - could be a delusion of Apollo or not...

The more i think of this the more i think that these 4 are not cylons. Perhaps they have had a post hypnotic suggestion inserted from the time on New Caprica. my personal theory though is that these 4 are not cylons at all but are infact humanoids with similar powers. ty is Mr Zee lol

no aliens at all have been mentioned as being in the known galaxy, just humans and the Cylons. It could be possible but unlikely in my opinion. we could believe the article that says they are a different kind of Cylon. a model more human than the skinjobs made in an earlier cycle or something. wait and see.....

• 1 month later...

First of all...wowww as much as I dare say I think Apollo was actually right in the trail and adama did vote correctly.

That's the smoke trail... the fact of it may be, yes... people have been let off the hook. However, Baltar IS a traitor, while the others were not. In Baltar's acquittal, the letter of the law may have been upheld, but the spirit of it was certainly denied.

Adama may have voted correctly... for as he put it "the defense didn't make the case"...  however, i don't think he voted the way he did because Lee convinced him that Baltar was innocent, but rather the system didn't convict him.

law is not about degrees of guilt, Baltar was forced at gunpoint to sign the paperwork which made him a victim as much as anyone else really, the only real differance between baltar and others is he had no oppertunity to leak information and he had a relationship predating the conflict with someone who turned out to be a cylon.

The law in any nation specifically states 'beyond any shadow of a doubt' when it comes to serious crimes of this nature, there are doubts that baltar was a traitor although there is no doubt some of his actions were treacherous. not many courts in this world would have convicted baltar of treason on the facts (but plenty would have stitched him up so justice was seen to be done lol)

• 1 month later...

Wow - this entire season has just been brilliant!

From the occupation of New Caprica, straight through to the Eye of Jupiter and then on to the season finale, i've loved it! (excluding that boxing ep...)

As for this episode, i was a bit worried that it was going to be simply Balter's trial, and so not the best of season finale's, but it really picked up at the end. Bit shocked with those guys being cylons, although i kinda suspected Starbuck would return...

Can't wait for season 4!

Wow - this entire season has just been brilliant!

From the occupation of New Caprica, straight through to the Eye of Jupiter and then on to the season finale, i've loved it! (excluding that boxing ep...)

As for this episode, i was a bit worried that it was going to be simply Balter's trial, and so not the best of season finale's, but it really picked up at the end. Bit shocked with those guys being cylons, although i kinda suspected Starbuck would return...

Can't wait for season 4!

Glad you like it, I actually forgot you was behind the rest of us in watching BSG lol..im just gutted that the next season will be the last!

• 7 months later...

Tigh as a Cylon... that was a surprise but it was hinted at. When Xena sees the faces of the five, she says sorry... I assume it's to Tigh for him having his eye taken out.

Hmm. never occured to me. i believe you are right, my friend!