Dedicated Host Needed

Hello.

As you are probably aware, the past two months have been a torrent of server failures and crashes. It seems we can't go a week without the forum going down and posts and topics being lost. As a result, the forum has seriously declined in activity. However, we have decided not to let this put us down, and are searching for a new Dedicated server OR, a provider which offers Reseller hosting.

As you know, several of the moderators on the forum were recently promoted to Administrators on the forum. TetsuoShima, S0V13T and myself were assigned to make NiteShdw's life easier in managing the forum and developing the site. Today, we're take that one step further.

We have some exciting plans for NiteSciFi, and we need your help to make them happen.  The Admin team now has complete control over the server, to make the move to a new host as easy as possible for Nite, who has had to put up with a lost of stres over the past few months as we try to cope with our current hosting provider, which, to be honest, can kiss my ass!

As well as helping with the move, we will also seriously be looking at the future (or shall we say, past) of the site and how we can bring back some of the life we once had.

I mentioned we need your help. Like i said, we are looking for a dedicated hosting provider. We need the following:

- 10 GB of hard disk space (possibly less)

- 100 GB of Monthly Bandwidth available (possibly more)

- Cost: $55-$65 a month or lower for a Dedicated Server OR $35 per month or lower for Reseller.

If you know of any company or even a friend which can offer this, or even if you have some free time to do some searching, we would really appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you :)

Oh yes, when we searched for a suitable host the last time, we looked through the Terms of Service carefully. The main problem with our current host is that they pulled the plug on our site without any warning, or any explanaition as to why.

We have already found a host which we are already in the process of moving to. It is not dedicated, but pretty close to it. We will still be looking for dedicated servers as cheap as possible for the future.