Sanctuary

TFMF

I must say, i was quite amazed when i first heard about this.

Sanctuary is a web based TV show which will premier Spring this year (soon, eh!). It will star Amanda Tapping! as well asRobin Dunne, Emilie Ullerup and Chris Heyerdahl.

According to the new website for the show:

Fusing stunning visual effects' date=' video game technology and cutting edge web design, Sanctuary takes the viewer into a thrilling world where science meets the supernatural. This fictional online universe fills the void left by traditional network television by providing multiple High Definition resolutions, immersive interaction, and direct communication between the viewer and the Sanctuary creative team.[/quote']

The first episode (Which is a 2 hour pilot) will be free. The rest will cost, but you can pay for bundles of episodes.

www.sanctuaryforall.com

Could be promising!

• 1 month later...

:o

$2.5 to $3.1 for a webisode that's not even 20 minutes long...

Sounds a bit expensive imo...

Comparing this to a season dvd set with 20 episodes, each 40 minutes plus extras, that would make the dvd set cost $100....

You can see my point?

So, probably won't be getting into this myself. :(

I seen this today an it looks like it going to be very good.

You can see the first episode on youtube.link

I hope it's ok to post the link if not sorry and please delete.

the only problem with your link is some of us are still on dialup and it kills us to wait for these things to download.  ;)

Carter's "accent" was funny. ;D McKay was also in the episode, and so was Lorne. Stargate: Sanctuary? Just joking... I knew they would be in it. But I'm not sure... The ep was too short and dark for my taste, the plot was a bit confusing. If the other eps are not "released" on YT or somewhere else, I don't think I'll go for it.

Ok so i finally got around to watching this. WELL..... interesting stuff. It was short, but there was a lot in there. It was a bit confusing, but i think i got most of it.

Tapping's accent - LOL, but it was still quite a good attempt :D