Desktop Tower Defense

TFMF

This is a fun little game.

You start off with some gold and have a short time to build up some defensive towers. You have 6 different tower types to choose from. The aim of the game is to stop the enemy units from reaching the other side of the map (they can't destroy your towers or anything like that). You just have to stop them. Each unit that reaches the other side loses you a life.

The enemy comes in waves. Each wave will have different strengths and weaknesses. Some waves can fly over your turrets. Most will have to go around them (so creating a wall of towers - a maze - would be the best plan of action).

Your towers can be upgraded at the cost of gold to make them stronger. You can also sell your towers. You can upgrade or sell your towers by simply clicking on the tower you'd like to sell/upgrade.

I'd recommend the Easy difficulty level at first (it keeps getting harder, i don't know how many waves there are. I got up to about 40 before i ran out of lives)

Desktop Tower Defence | Instructions

I got a score of 1000 or somthing on the easy difficulty. I suck at these kinds of games but it's fun ;D