Heroes 1x19 ".07%" (SPOILERS)

Mav

See I don't think it's just an "angry" thing. Listen when Sylar uses it. It has that, tone, that kind of twinge in the throat much like Eden's was.

best way I could describe it, remember Frank the Rabbit from Donnie Darko? He had that strange funky voice? That's what The Voice that Eden had, reminded me, so every time I heard her use it, it reminded me of Frank. Sylar's sounds the same, and his also reminds me of that.

It is the Voice in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent episode but i must say that sylars picture of the whitehouse was Nathan, the big diff as i seen it was in the Isaac picture he looked dignified and in the Sylar one he looked distraught. I will have to see it again but thats what i thought while i watched it.

Gotta love future Hiro i kind of thought however that when Hiro went back in time 6 months to try to save the Waitress that when he returned to meet Ando he would be future Hiro.

Projection woman being seen thru by Mr Bennett was a great moment but the highlight of the episode was the escape imo.

E20 does look like its going to be good. will watch it tomorrow :P already i am getting to the point where i am going to have to wait like the rest of you for episodes :)

yeah i thought she would be in more episodes. lol and considering i watched episode 1 a few days ago and am now on E20 i would say i got 'assimilated' after episode 2. I do still however think episode 1 was not very good.

that is FOX being humorous,lol. in the username thread I mentioned QueenSpock's name sounded like a gay/scifi fan.

actually, Pink has had some nice songs. Get This Party Started.

<--- ya know, Pauly Shore had a comedy album about Pink Diggily Diggily and it was not family safe material.

If this is the same Pauly Shore I'm thinking of, anything of his is not anybody-safe material. -_-'

I would comment on the nature of Isaac's and Sylar's pictures of the President, but that's revealed in the next episode or two.