Where did you get your username from?

flicky1991

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost 2 and a half years ago, i joined a site that, back then, was known as NiteShdw's Star Trek Torrents. It seemed a nice little site so i decided to register. I needed a username on the spot, and this was really the first online community i had joined so i wanted somthing more than my initials followed by my year of birth. I looked around my room searching for inspiration. I found a book called <see link in signature on what TFMF stands for> and decided to use the initials of this book for a username.

I have not changed my username since, but i am considering it. Any suggestions?

I hate getting older. I know there is another thread here like this someplace. Just can't remember where. Darned circuits are misfiring.

I am primarily a science fiction fan but this is and was a star trek fan site mostly so... to make myself different from the rest of the members nearly 2 years ago, I named myself after my dislike of the Borg.

I Am Not Borg. I am a fully functional Terran-made cybernetic organism.

hmm i prob commented on my name in that thread but hey...

my nic is an abbreviation on MegalithicMonolith which is a nic i still use (not much tho ias i prefer Mega)

i first used Megalith about 6 years ago on other forums and it has kinda stuck with me over the years. I do however find occasionaly that other people have used my nic and on these forums i am known (unsurprisingly) as Megalith1 or Megalithic1.

As to where it came from well i was using a chatroom at the time and needed a nic (other than my real name) first thing in my mind was MegalithicMonolith... which went down well (ohh thats a bit of a mouthfull remarks lol wink)needless to say over time it got simplified and occasionaly i use MegaM.

erm...well I loved all three matrix films but found alot of the time the name Neo was always took so I have to add to it...

Yep - here's Neo:

http://forum.nitescifi.com/index.php?action=profile;u=17379

Oddly enough, they actually registered after you :D

Also notice: Last activity: Never

I'm sure an accidental deletion of their account wouldn't go amiss if you wanted to use Neo instead of neomaster. ;)

erm...well I loved all three matrix films but found alot of the time the name Neo was always took so I have to add to it...

Yep - here's Neo:

http://forum.nitescifi.com/index.php?action=profile;u=17379

Oddly enough, they actually registered after you :D

Also notice: Last activity: Never

I'm sure an accidental deletion of their account wouldn't go amiss if you wanted to use Neo instead of neomaster. ;)

hehe yeah but I dont want to loss my post counts lol...no what i meant was I was playing cod 1 online so I ended up with the name neomaster instead of neo lol...oh yeah and once got asked if i was a neo nazi!!  :-[

hehe yeah but I dont want to loss my post counts lol...no what i meant was I was playing cod 1 online so I ended up with the name neomaster instead of neo lol...oh yeah and once got asked if i was a neo nazi!!  :-[

Ppl confuse mine with The Highlander all the time... ::)

Almost 2 and a half years ago, i joined a site that, back then, was known as NiteShdw's Star Trek Torrents. It seemed a nice little site so i decided to register. I needed a username on the spot, and this was really the first online community i had joined so i wanted somthing more than my initials followed by my year of birth. I looked around my room searching for inspiration. I found a book called <see link in signature on what TFMF stands for> and decided to use the initials of this book for a username.

some names come to mind

some names come to mind

lol, and they would be :P

some names come to mind

lol, and they would be :P

Lets just say they won't be names that stick to the site's family friendly policy ;)

::)

i hv no idea what you are talking about

oh back to the thread i was trying to think of my very first username as i was interested in posting in startrek.com

it took me oh 10 mins

spock cause he is cool (thought EMH is my fav character)

and Queen (  well because everyone knows i should be queen of the world and also to emphaise i am a girl  but like surprisingly enough i come acroos users who think i am a boy)

well QueenSpock does lead to "hmmm is this a gay scifi fan?"

it was my first thought. then to find out you and Fox were, hmmm close, led me to wonder some things about him. ;)

not that it matters, just interesting...

rofl lol  ;D

Evil Amnot Borg, eh??  :P