Heroes 1x02

Megalith

well its taking me a while to get the heroes bug. This episode was loads better than the first episode. Starting to know the characters a lil better now. The Cheerleaders dad finding out about his step daughter is interesting. too much to talk about lol niki the lil girl in the cupboard the policeman who can read minds.

yep i'm kinda hooked now tbh will watch e3 later today.

Good to hear you are getting into the show. Keep going! :)

I will say that, even after watching the rest of the series - this episode seemed a bit confusing. I think it was just the fact that Hiro was in the future (November 8th), while everyone else was still in October 2nd.

At least i think that's the way it was...

I've never seen what happens to the brains but I have read that Sylar.... needs them so he can acquire that person's power.

It's weird - i'm sure he's been able to take others powers without removing their brains...maybe i'm wrong..

has to be wrong, his schtick is to remove the brains by usually cutting open the skull telekinetically... then something happens that is never shown. some guess, he eats them. for all I know, he squishes them like playdough and all the energy is absorbed into his hands... Peter's ability to absorb powers is better.

Suresh senior said to Sylar that the brain is very important and is the seat of the soul, his obsession with brain removal might be part of his psychosis rather than a means of acquiring power.

btw i'm now @ E15 and seen some familiar faces (invisible man and Hiro's dad the most famous) Ecclestone is in a role i am more accustomed to seeing him play.... anyone remember our friends in the North?

Suresh senior said to Sylar that the brain is very important and is the seat of the soul, his obsession with brain removal might be part of his psychosis rather than a means of acquiring power.

btw i'm now @ E15 and seen some familiar faces (invisible man and Hiro's dad the most famous) Ecclestone is in a role i am more accustomed to seeing him play.... anyone remember our friends in the North?

Did you notice the License Plate on "Zulu's" Limo? :D

lol damn it will have to watch it again now :)

lol damn it will have to watch it again now :)

Ditto! ;D

Well you're certainly catching up, Megalith.