Heroes 1x03

Megalith

wow fascinating episode, Heroes is definitely not for children.

Great ending (cheerleader girl on the autopsy table) she is extremely accident prone that girl lol good job she has powers or she would have died many times lol. Very strange episode going back to before e02.

Hiro's adventures are cool savin the lil girl scene was done very well its very strange how the comic story is the guide for hiro and his buddy.

The black guy in the bar with the mind reading police officer/FBI agent I'm sure we'll see more of him over the next few episodes. I'm definately getting hooked on heroes now, am gonna watch E04 right now :)

The black guy in the bar with the mind reading police officer/FBI agent I'm sure we'll see more of him over the next few episodes.

Oh yes, definitely ;)

And yet another has seen the light of Heroes. And yes - i have to agree - this is where things really got interesting for me.

I did watch the 1st episode a few days after it aired and wasn't impressed at all (rather the opposite). But when ppl continue to praise Heroes as the best new show with words like, awesome, amazing, etc... I was more or less 'forced' to watch a few more episodes and it turned out that it got a lot better after the first 3-4 and I found myself watching the rest back to back (until I caught up).

Heroes chapter 22 is aired tonight. :)

i'm doing the same thing (watching them back to back) by next weeks episode i will be fully up to date and have to wait a week for an episode (which sucks lol)

One thing NiteSciFi has done for me is introduced new TV series i hadn't watched and in many ways if i didn't visit here i would still not have watched them.

The only series covered here i have yet to watch is SG Atlantis. I was a huge fan of star gate but it started to lose my interest and i faded from watching it. The kind of whimper it left me made me reluctant to watch Atlantis but many friends i have here have said i should watch it as its good and not like SG at all (except it has a stargate).

One thing NiteSciFi has done for me is introduced new TV series i hadn't watched and in many ways if i didn't visit here i would still not have watched them.

Before NiteShdw, i knew only Star Trek...

Before NiteShdw, i knew only Star Trek...

great idea for a thread ... must add it was the blakes 7 torrents that got me to come here and within 2 weeks of finding it the torrents stopped lol

yeah i guessed that much :) dunno why i didnt put 2 an 2 together an work out Niki's estranged husband was the guy. i'm upto episode 6 now btw, the story is hotting up :)

lol, I thought you meant the Haitian. Yeah, Nikki/Jessica's husband is around for some time also.

• 2 months later...

been meaning to post this one for ages. If you haven't watched all the first series you won't want to look at the spoiler... you have been warned!

I watched this on bbc2 and the guy at the hospital who tried to take the little girl, could this have been 'The Bogey Man'? i can't recall sylar having the ability to fly or leap great heights as the guy who ya can't see his face did in this episode.