Fun Shooter game.

TetsuoShima

Endless Zombie Rampage.

Fun game, though unfortunately it cannot be won in the traditional sense, since it really is endless (at least, I assume it is, I quit after reaching the 3rd day and some 4000 kills out of boredom).

You start off with a simple pistol, but by killing zombies (all sorts of them) you gain experience points, which you can then use at level changes to buy more expensive/better weaponry. Not all more expensive weapons are necessarily better though, some clearly have a serious performance advantage over others. You can olso upgrade some special perks, such as your running speed, the amount of experience you can gain/kill and the hitpoints for yourself and your base.

Yes, that's right, you run around, but the base at the top it the thing you're really there for you to defend. The fact that the map is bigger in width than what fits on your screen (it scrolls as you walk) means some zombies may try to sneak past you is you set up your defensive position too far away from the base, so having a periodical check on your base is a good idea, especially since the base itself has no defensive means whatsoever.

There is a certain point in the game where it tends to become a bit hard, but if you manage your 'funds' (experience) right and get past that point, it becomes really easy (if you pick the right gun and upgrades).

Here's a screenshot from right before I quit, in reality that's over 127 thousand experience, but appearently the game couldn't cope with such a large number so it's partially cut off (no, I didn't cheat! :D ), as a hint: I'm holding the most power weapon in the game (imo).

i613316_Image.jpg

Since there was no way the zombies could kill me or my base anymore (really at this point the game is easy as ... ), so I considered myself the winner here, beating the game, but simply getting bored with the endlessness of it. :)

Have fun! Did you manage to get past 'the hard part'?

Link: Endless Zombie Rampage

lol i survived the first day and on the morning of the 2nd day i upgraded to a shotgun (bad move lol) had 10 zombies attacking my base an switched back to the magnum i had which got 8 of them but then i lost my base.

The Desert Eagle is a very good gun, once you can afford it. 1 shot, 1 kill, any range, any enemy.

Only trouble is, you need to aim pretty good, so once there's huge numbers of zombies entering the field, it's not as good as the jackhammer. :)