Heroes 1x23 "How to Stop an Exploding Man"

NiteShdw

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Nite, you just couldn't wait a week to attempt beating one of us in making the weekly thread? ;p

Peter vs Sylar should be nice, i just hope Hiro comes out from somewhere and fights as well.

Guys can we stick to Heroes and not different kinds of meat products! :P

Damn Nite' date=' you just couldn't wait a week to attempt beating one of us in making the weekly thread? [/quote']

We're making the episode discussions one week in advanced so they can be added to the front page block.

Anyway, back on topic. So this episode is a 2 hour special, eh? Fantastic stuff. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this will turn out. I agree with you GorunNova about Ando and Hiro. I suspect quite a few people will be hurt in some way...

I hate to wait but the waiting is almost over.

I have several theories for how this will go (see my last post for episode 22) but i hope Sylar ends up getting killed (much as i like the Sylar bad guy) it's going to take all the heroes working together to defeat him i think.

I wonder how much Emily(it is emily?) will be involved in this (the gun standoff will end with no loss of lives i think). Also i have a theory that Emily can Teleport but i will have to wait and see.

half a megabyte takes about 1.5-2 minutes for me to download. I think. I know a can d/l 1MB in a little more than 3 minutes. my fedfade.gif that has the Federation emblem fading is about half a MB too. when I dump my cache, I have to re-d/l it also. lol. time to change to a smaller one.

lol tbh i use my pc to watch dvd's :P i can't afford a cassette player for magnetic tape audio lol.

Here in the uk it costs the same for dsl as it does for dial up so its a no brainer.

Not long to wait now....

i notice from the home page a reference to the start of the next episode! is this 2 hour the last of this season and the start of the next? and if so why.

once its in ya cache tho its instant :P is hard to think that some people still use dialup lol is kinda like using magnetic tape media compared to optical disks lol

A lot of people live in rural areas where dial-up is still the only option available to them.

i notice from the home page a reference to the start of the next episode! is this 2 hour the last of this season and the start of the next? and if so why.

it's a 2 hour season finale. episodes 23+24 are combined. As a DVD release, they'll probably be separated.

EDIT: Boy, did I get that wrong. It's one hour.

[br]Posted on: May 21, 2007, 01:14:42 PM

once its in ya cache tho its instant :P is hard to think that some people still use dialup lol is kinda like using magnetic tape media compared to optical disks lol

A lot of people live in rural areas where dial-up is still the only option available to them.

true, DSL only became available about 5 years ago here, but in my case, it's budget thing.

my current isp costs about 1/3 or 1/4 what DSL would.

I've read about it... :)

Tim Kring, creator and executive producer of Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming season finale... [snip] ...central to the story in the second season.

Source: SciFi Wire <--- Spoilers (not huge though...)