Heroes: Volume 2 - Post your theories, hopes and spoilers

TFMF

Season 2 of Heroes has been confirmed, which is probably no surprise considering the fantastic first season it had.

You can use this topic to discuss your theories, news and spoilers for the upcomming volume.

When posting a spoiler, please use the Spoiler Tags :)

[spoiler=Possible Spoiler/Theory]On the Heroes Message Boards, someone posted a theory that Hiro could be Kensei, since he went back to around that time. An interesting theory, and would certainly be excellent if that played out.

It seemed to me...

[spoiler=Another wild guess...]...that the samurai on the horse could possibly be Hiro's father (or someone else, possibly Kensei). I remember Hiro's father mentioning to Hiro, that he was surprised that Hiro had super-power (or something like that...) and that suggests that Hiro's father has more knowledge about these matters than Hiro and also his samurai skills are exceptional.

well i have many theories [spoiler=Tensui]I too think that Hiro could be Tensui the eclipse is the dragon referred to in the story Hiro learned as a boy. From the story a great warrior became a hero after an event involving a dragon (eclipse) to these people Hiro would have fallen from the sky or indeed out of the dragons cave. He already knows how to fight and has the power to suspend time which would give him a huge advantage in a battlefield.

[spoiler=Hiro]This plot could also go that the guy on Horseback is Tensui he has the symbol, the Eclipse (dragon) bought Hiro and also released Tensui's powers which Hiro Teaches him to use before he returns to modern times

I'll give more when i have more time :)

I don't have anything to add, but if none of know what's going to happen in Season 2 and we're merely discussing theory, then why do we need spoiler tags? If somebody reading this thread hasn't gotten to the end of Season 1 yet, then it serves them right if events from Season 1 are discussed and spoiled for them because obviously you can't theorize about Season 2 without mentioning what came before. It's just common sense.

My one theory:

Hiro will invent breakdancing 400 years too soon. This will create ripples throughout history and during WWII Japanese soldiers will moonwalk when they march. They still lose, but they look cooler doing so. Of course, Michael Jackson becomes much less popular in Japan. Rather than the Pop icon they see him as to this day, in this altered parallel world they instead resent him for co-opting their cultural heritage.

Megalith, who was Tensui?

Maybrick - at the moment we are mainly theorizing, but eventually spoilers will surface. It's a long wait until Volume 2 is released. And although we are just making theories, some people might not want to know, and have a full surprise when they watch Season 2...

I am curious to know what the deal is with this eclips. Also, yeah Hilander, it would make sense that Hiro's dad would have a special power too...

I don't have anything to add, but if none of know what's going to happen in Season 2 and we're merely discussing theory, then why do we need spoiler tags? If somebody reading this thread hasn't gotten to the end of Season 1 yet, then it serves them right if events from Season 1 are discussed and spoiled for them because obviously you can't theorize about Season 2 without mentioning what came before. It's just common sense.

My one theory:

Hiro will invent breakdancing 400 years too soon. This will create ripples throughout history and during WWII Japanese soldiers will moonwalk when they march. They still lose, but they look cooler doing so. Of course, Michael Jackson becomes much less popular in Japan. Rather than the Pop icon they see him as to this day, in this altered parallel world they instead resent him for co-opting their cultural heritage.

lmao yeah that sounds right to me :)

Megalith, who was Tensui?

Maybrick - at the moment we are mainly theorizing, but eventually spoilers will surface. It's a long wait until Volume 2 is released. And although we are just making theories, some people might not want to know, and have a full surprise when they watch Season 2...

I am curious to know what the deal is with this eclips. Also, yeah Hilander, it would make sense that Hiro's dad would have a special power too...

well damn that ruined Hilanders spoiler :P

Have i done another wrong name to add to my list of wrong names on this forum lol so far i have

Jimmy - Dr who

Emily - Heroes

and now Tensui - Heroes

so what was the name of the warrior Hiro was into from feudal japan? must be Kensei's brother then

goes and sits in the confused corner (of the round room)

A couple of theories

[spoiler=Little Bad]Sylar is alive having consumed someone with a shape-shifting ability except that it requires a lot of energy so he won't show up till episode 6 of volume 2

[spoiler=Big Bad]The villain that Molly hinted about while they made her find Sylar is perhaps the power-absorbing 'hero' of Linderman's generation only rather than save the world he saved himself.

Sylar finds this guy by accident, hears his power (tick-tock) and tries to take his brain only to be neutered by this villain's abilties (like the Hiatian) and tossed aside. The big bad then flies off like nothing happened.

[spoiler=Peter]Despite blowing up as if with finality, Peter turns up alive but has amnesia which Claire spends two episodes trying to prove to him that he is who she thinks he is

Megalith - Kensei :)

Vyperion - regarding theory 1, bit stupid since that woman already had the ability to make people see things differently.

Theory 2 - meh....

Theory 3 - not sure i like the sound of that.

• 3 weeks later...

HUGE SPOILER ALERT

[spoiler=I did warn you...]Zachary Quinto, who plays Sylar, has just signed on to become a series regular for the upcoming second season.

Source: http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2007/06/14/breaking-sylar-news/

Hmmm... i was considering avoiding your post because of your spoiler warning, but to be honest, it's not too bad. I kind of expected that would be the case anyway.

*Phew* :D

• 2 months later...

i just hope some how Nathen surivives lol i dont care if he was sorta a jerk he was a cool flying jerk whats not to like lmao!!!

oh and obviously Peter will survive (as long as they remember (which they never do) to take the debris and other objects out of him lmao)