Blake's 7 Audio Revival

Tablet

http://www.scifi.co.uk/blakes7/episodes.asp

I know im not the only blake's 7 fan out there but anyway scifi have started hoting 5 minute 'chapters' that can be streamed online, so far its pretty much a re-write of the original (which isnt as bad as it sounds) and theres lots of cool sound effects and a pretty good music score too, well worth the listen

they all died dammit

I think

I suppose avon may have ducked and the idiots shot each other instead but he's old now so it wouldn't really work

but i'll have to listen incase they are good

Blakes's 7 was mint I used to love watching it...always thought genna (or however you spell her name was cute!)...orac used to do my head in, always liked avon and villa always having goes at each other...I to will have a listen soon!!

ah Callais was my fav B7 girl. i can do an orac impersonation (complete with the whirring sound effects - better than my k9 impersonation lol).

I am in 2 minds with B7 i would really love to see it follow on from the original series but i think in many ways it's a great and dark series that would benefit perhaps from a remake.

ah Callais was my fav B7 girl. i can do an orac impersonation (complete with the whirring sound effects - better than my k9 impersonation lol).

I am in 2 minds with B7 i would really love to see it follow on from the original series but i think in many ways it's a great and dark series that would benefit perhaps from a remake.

Its ashame that farscape was unoriginal and copies the basics off B7