USS INTREPID webisode released

Tablet

http://www.starshipintrepid.net/

I thought the scottish members would like this one, its a fan production which take place on the USS intrepid during a colonisation of a planet by civilians, it has connections with the Hidden frontier project (which is evident in the ep) and is complete with the usual cheesyness you'd expect to see in a fan production. That doesnt mean that its bad however unlike other atempts the characters in intrepid seem a lot less flat although at times you cant tell what their saying (not the accent, fluffing their lines i think)

Anyway its only 30 mins long, enjoy

Oh yeah i forgot to mention, its a scottish production

Well that took 3 mins to download

prolly take years to get back even lol

went off the new frontiers episodes after one opened with two guys kissing and groping each other

thought it was kinder way over the top

still  gotta look and see huh ?

The vulcan in the picture is smiling :o

Scottish Vulcans can do that...  :P

If you watch the ep you learn that he is not Vulcan but Romulan, so yes he can smile, tut tut QS tut tut  ;D

I watched quite a lot of hidden frontier... why? Because it was so bad it just made me laugh and laugh. You'd think that after all the time put into the CGI, writing the scripts, making the costumes, setting up the blue screen etc. that they'd actually have practised their acting, to at least the point where it didn't seem like they were struggling to remember the lines.

I'll watch some of this, to warm my stony heart.

Ok... I couldn't get past six minutes. It was better than Dark Frontier... that was probably the problem. It was just kind of... bland. Also, Starfleet ensigns never looked so homely! Anyway, it just wasn't worth my time.