'Alias' Actor Makes Way To 'Heroes'

Hilander72

The magnificent and criminally under-utilized David Anders, better known as red hot international man of mystery Julian Sark on "Alias," is in final talks to join the cast of "Heroes."

While information at this point is sketchy, according to E! Online's Kristin Veitch, Anders will play a new character named Kane for the upcoming second season of the hit NBC series.

Anders, who made the list of "100 Sexiest Men In The World" for Sneak magazine two years in a row, was a huge hit with "Alias" fans as Sark, the assassin with loyalties to no one and a tendency to be love's bitch. What started out as a guest appearance soon made him a regular cast member for two years, and a favorite recurring character to have appear around sweeps.

Anders is not the first cast member from "Alias" to be tapped for "Heroes." Greg Grunberg, who portrays mind-reading underrated former cop Matt Parkman, played another "Alias" favorite, Eric Weiss, for five seasons.

The ink has not dried on a contract yet, so until it's been confirmed by NBC or a "Heroes" exec, this should be treated as a rumor. Let's hope it’s not, because David Anders on "Heroes" translates into liquid dynamite.

"Heroes" will return to NBC on Sept. 24.

Source: SyFy Portal

IMDb: David Anders

davidanderses8.jpg

More "heroes" are gathering... :)

I wish it was September 24th already. :(

Yes, I suspect that the ranks will be thinned... I mean, Lost wasn't exactly afraid to kill off members of the established (if not core) cast and to be honest, it's more interesting if you know that some people could just die at any time.