Total time logged in.

Megalith

At the time of writing this post i have been logged in for 7 days, 8 hours and 12 minutes. this is of course since we moved to the new host. So how long have you been logged in? do we have stats on this btw? >:D 0:)

Total time logged in: 33 days, 49 minutes.

If only i spent some of that time working on the forum instead of just stalking watching... ::)

And we do have a Top 10 most logged in users stat here. I'm number 1! :D

lol i'm 4th must say i was surprised by that lol thought i'd be in the top 3 but damn 33 days!!! sheesh lol

TFMF = TOP 3! :cyclops: (got more time than TS, Me & Meg combined)

I'm only listed once in the top 10 stats...

Well, atleast I got Meg beaten by a solid day. ;)

Amnot Borg: Well i think it calculates how long you are logged in from the Who's Online list. It tells you who's been online in the last 15 minutes, so if you came onto the forum at, say, 5pm but didn't do anything, it'd say you went offline 15 minutes later.

At least, that;s my theory. It may have a much more complex way of calculating it from how long your actually doing somthing... The fact i've been logged in for 33 days just shows how sad i am ;)

It's not related to connection speed in any way, i don't think.

yeah i've noticed it only updates the timer if i actually am viewing pages, if i stay on the same page and do nothing for 15 minutes the clock stops (actually think its less than 15 minutes tbh)

Hilander over a day is gonna take some catching up lol

TFMF is right.

Wonder how much it would be if I've logged in every time I've been a guest... must be 34days or something... ;)

I only log in when I'm posting or doing "stuff" that needs a login.

Maybe it should be changed to "Active Online" instead of "Time Online". :-\

----------

EDIT:

* Hilander72 is preparing for a battle. Starts clicking like a maniac. ;)

TFMF is right.

Wonder how much it would be if I've logged in every time I've been a guest... must be 34days or something... ;)

I only log in when I'm posting or doing "stuff" that needs a login.

Maybe it should be changed to "Active Online" instead of "Time Online". :-\

----------

EDIT:

* Hilander72 is preparing for a battle. Starts clicking like a maniac. ;)

Surrender! :D

To be honest, i'm too far ahead of you all. I'm indestructable.

I was just wondering if since you have highspeed and can maintain a constant link to the forum server and I can't if it affected login time. guess not.  :thinking: here, I thought I was doing alright spending a few hours every day browsing the forum.

Having a high-speed connection won't affect it because you are only connected to the forum when you are downloading/receiving/sending data, which only happens when you are loading a page. If anything, having a slower connection would mean you are connected to the forum for longer periods at a time :)

• 3 months later...

As of this posting about 7d 19h.  B)

(I guess it could be higher, but I took a couple months off earlier this summer.)

Although I'm not much of a poster, I do enjoy the site and reading everyone's postings. I guess I too fit into the stalking "watching" category as TFMF pointed out earlier.

There's been plenty of "stalkers" around here these last couple of days (me included)... ;)

I haven't logged in for a couple of days cause I couldn't remember my pw and was away from home. :-[

But that didn't stop me from reading all the new posts (and playing TW)

I'm still a "solid day" ahead of Megalith on 3rd spot. >:D

There's been plenty of "stalkers" around here these last couple of days (me included)... ;)

I haven't logged in for a couple of days cause I couldn't remember my pw and was away from home. :-[

But that didn't stop me from reading all the new posts (and playing TW)

I'm still a "solid day" ahead of Megalith on 3rd spot. >:D

If you were logged in as much as you viewed the board as a guest, I'd have some competition. ;)