Tribal Wars

QUEENSPOCK

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yall got me hooked on this heh. not a bad little game, for a web based version. has a more polished look than other browser based rpg's like Travian.

sadly my village got put no where near anyone else in the guilds ;\ i'm all alone up in the north in world 10

• 2 weeks later...

If no one minds, I posted an article for the Niteshire tribe on the new tribalwars.net official wiki;

http://wiki.tribalwars.net/wiki/Niteshire

I tried to make it as accurate as I could find. If there are any mistakes I'll gladly change them or you can register for free on the wiki and edit yourself.

Wish we had a cool logo and such for the tribe, so we could have a sweet looking article. If you look at some of the other tribe wiki pages, of even new tribes such as ours, they are all pimped out with logos, banners etc ;p

Good work on the Tribe wiki page Mav. :)

I don't think it's a good idea either to have list of a members in the wiki page, since that would require constant updating. Besides if they are interested they can always check the ranks page and find the NiteShire Tribe members from there (a link in the wiki page perhaps?).

I still think there should be an option to show enemies that aren't "declared" enemies yet like POKE. They seriously worry me.

Technically there is. If you have purchased the Premium Account options, you can basically set a village/tribe on the Map to be labeled with a color. Like non-Tribe or Allies are all Red by default right, then when you look at zoomed in map you have dots on the upper left hand side right? Those change color based on Ally/NAP etc

With a Premium Account, you can change those dots to basically any color. I used my free week with Premium when I hit 500 points to mark a few villages, it's a handy feature. Too bad you only get it with the Premium Account.

they should keep premium and free players from fighting on the same wolrd, premium just kicks us every time we think we are getting somewhere.

Ah, now that's an idea I like!

imo it is indeed unfair to give advantages that actually change your playing strength to some players and not to others, even if they are paying for it.

ahhh i was getting attacked by some dude in poke... he wiped the floor with me with around 2000 axes.. lol so i deleted my account before be nobeled my hope that works,,, anywhoo i can't login for 14 days  or so .. can some tell me if the guy actually got my village?? pls check i was around where keanen lives..

lol..

i'll be back!!!!!

ahhh i was getting attacked by some dude in poke... he wiped the floor with me with around 2000 axes.. lol so i deleted my account before be nobeled my hope that works,,, anywhoo i can't login for 14 days  or so .. can some tell me if the guy actually got my village?? pls check i was around where keanen lives..

lol..

i'll be back!!!!!

You still have your village it would seem...

• 3 weeks later...

We're basically calling it at this point. There's all of maybe 7 of us left from Niteshdw still in the tribe, the rest are just noobs/random people we recruited. No one from Niteshdw seems to want to stay or stick with us any more, they'd rather go to different bigger tribes so what's the point.

Loyalty doesn't seem like a high priority on some peoples list. This spoke volumes about some of our fellow...forum members.

I can understand people relocated to the frontier choosing to join a tribe nearer to them. Local support is easier and they have less enemies around. Megalith is doing better since he was conquered and moved. Plenty of allies out there. SET and CEG.

Those in it from the beginning bailing out when we needed them was pretty awful though. Our new members from other tribes are angry over joining a stronger tribe and finding we are weaker than they thought since our strong members left and we are struggling to figure out a management scheme to handle support and arguments.

I'm not leaving the tribe yet.

Edit:  -CEG- tribes mutated into something else and dropped Niteshire as ally then they attacked us. bad CEGGIES, bad! SDF must pay!

With my cluster partners in k46 restarted or gone, I'm looking at my tribal allies requests for me to join them. SET is k36 and Ithaca is both k46/k36 like myself.

I may be moving out of Niteshire myself very soon. Also, joined World 11. I've become hooked on this darn thing.