Star Trek ultimate powers?

TetsuoShima

No I`m not jesting............he can do what the Krenin do with just his body. Imagine what an entire planet of Travelers could achieve.

Heh Wesley stopped time............but dont knock the traveler he took Wesley away, for that he deserves at least some praise!

Not far away enough I think. Apparently Wesley made it into a deleted scene from Nemesis. I can just picture the editor seeing that,

'I cast that scene down to the depths of the trash bin.'

or how about,

'Thou shall not PASS!!'

The scene can be seen on youtube. It was awful. A young woman is seen who apparently has the hots for Wesley. How crazy is that? Where was Q when we needed him? Q could have blinked that scene out of existence, let alone delete it from the movie.

Wesley in Nemesis?

'Thou shall not PASS!!'

Yeah, we could see him in Nemesis for around 2 seconds. I suppose the Traveler was quite powerful considering he was only one man. If we ignore the fact the Q can do everything better, the Traveler race would be rated very highly.

Are you saying he actually made it into Nemesis? I don't remember seeing him at all. Maybe i just did't want to see the horror that was wesley. nah just kidding but yeah I didn't like him all that much. No offense to wesley fans.

Is he only in the widescreen version?