Heroes 2x01 "Four Months Later"

TFMF

This is the official discussion thread for 2x01 - Four Months Later

1190478326.jpg1190478448.jpg

1190478395.jpg

Before the show starts, you are welcome to post your theories and ideas.

Please use the spoiler tag where appropriate.

After the episode airs, you will be able to vote on what you thought of the episode.

SPOILERS AHEAD

Great episode. Kudos to Nissan for giving us limited commercial breaks.

A lot of questions answered in this, more brought up, a lot of information confirmed.

Claire's friend from her new high school, yea he flies. That's Nathan's son, her brother slash half brother. Interesting twist.

Love how Nathan is the one that survived first and foremost. We knew Peter would be back but for non Internet fans, it kinda left that door open. "Damn, what if Peter did die and Nathan survived somehow?". Pretty cool. Their mother is still a mega bitch. Really enjoy Nathan's character.

Why did Matt's wife leave him? Especially since she was pregnant? I guess we're to assume the child was the product of her affair with his cop buddy? Nice to see they didn't write him off. I don't get why Molly would be pissed about him using his power for fighting crime, she does the same thing in a basic sense.

Hiro in Japan. Self fullfilling prophecy. We knew "Sark" was Kenso. But if he wasn't a hero and just did stuff for money, then no heroic stories would ever be written about him. We also know Hiro gets a new "love interest" this season. My money? The swordsmith's daughter, the one Kenso married in the stories. Think about it, Hiro goes back in time, learns his hero ain't all that, does the good deeds himself, falls in love with the most likely candidate we know he'll end up with and finally grows up as a child to hear stories about "himself". Very nice twist.

Who the frak was the guy that came after Sulu? Some secret member of the Company? Just some random guy in a hooded sweat shirt? Big tease, hope it pans out to something good.

What the hell is Maya and Alejandro's powers? We know both of them have powers. But what? She makes people bleed from the eyes? ;\

Gotta love the guy with the King Midas power. "We have our own Fort Knox" rofl

It is looking great. Can't wait. Previews for this season, that aired after the show, Sylar is indeed alive (and not just the actor signed on for the season in dreams or flash backs).

whoa, missed that being her half brother. I wondered about the flying.

Peter survived too, you know. I think the company stuffed him in that trailer.

Matt's relationship was doomed. To many things going on at the same time. His wife would have freaked out. Using mind reading to get info others can't is sneaky. ethically/morally wrong? dunno. It is his gift and he's using to help others so Molly , IMO, shouldn't be so mad.

Hiro becoming his Hero? maybe, maybe not. we'll see. ;)

Hiro's dad knew the killer and he's possibly an unknown member of the rest of the nine.

Maya killed those people, the blood streaming from the eyes is possibly a sign of high pressure in the skull or vascular damage. Her brother seems to have the power of getting beaten up. :P

The Midas guy. I wonder if he can transmute other metals. Gold has uses but so does platinum.

All in all. Still got me hooked. I have to watch.  :cyclops:

so what do you thinks Maya's brothers power is? (besides getting the crap beat outta him)

;D

no idea. Maya calmed down with him around so maybe he can nullify others powers?[br]Posted on: September 27, 2007, 01:21:33 AM

Very good ep! Let's see where the story goes this season. BTW, when "fly man" was at some bar, he looked at the mirror and saw his face deformed for one sec (nuclear blast?). What was that all about? :thinking:

guilt? because I thought it was a burned Peter he saw in the mirror not himself.

so what do you thinks Maya's brothers power is? (besides getting the crap beat outta him)

;D

no idea. Maya calmed down with him around so maybe he can nullify others powers?

That's a good guess. Makes a lot of sense...

Very good ep! Let's see where the story goes this season. BTW, when "fly man" was at some bar, he looked at the mirror and saw his face deformed for one sec (nuclear blast?). What was that all about? :thinking:

guilt? because I thought it was a burned Peter he saw in the mirror not himself.

LOL, I guess I need new glasses... :o

1190904876.jpg

Edit: On the other hand, the guy in the mirror does look like Nathan. Ok, I give up! I don't know who the freak is! :D

Didn't someone have the power to "appear" as someone else? Maybe he is more like his brother and can absorb others powers as well. That's what I was thinking . Anyway, I love this show. Have the first season on DVD. Bout time they put something on the tube worthwhile.

Can't beleive I put off watching this. It was brilliant!

I'm going to start at the end, because I just loved that. They find the big crate, open it - it's him! I also spotted Dominic Keating (Sp?) as one of the Irish guys! That was just a fantastic cliffhanger seeing Peter.

The murderer of Hiro's Father was also interesting - who's hunting them? I love that kind of mystery. I also wonder who that hooded guy was that killed him. I'm guessing this could be linked in some way to the organisation Mohinder was recruited in to - which was also a nice mystery.

Hiro in ancient Japan. Wow, that was really good - I can see a big story coming from that. I hope that lasts until the end of the season.

All in all,  I think this was a fantastic premier, and I'm glad it hasn't lost any of its awesomeness from season 1.

We'll soon find out ;) Speaking of Maya, I'm wondering what her power could be specifically? Is she like 'Jessica'?

well i was thinking last night about the hooded guy and i have a wee theory

right you know the hooded guy pushed hiros dad off the building and then disappered. I think he must have flown away. Now who have we been introduced who can fly..... exactly. I think that there might even be 2 bad people but not sure about that. Now as for the little girl she has a very interesting power being able to pin point any ones location. Now this sooo called man which she sees/ monster is not sylar as she pointed out in season 1. I was thinking now i dont think this is right but like say clairs friend is the bad person maybe like shes his sister or something. But one thing is for sure that friend of Claires is one to watch out for and maybe that guy that Ando bumped into