Wil Wheaton Roll That Surprised Me

gjnave

I was watching "The Secret of Nimh" with my kids the other day (i actually remember seeing this in the theatre as a kid myself) and noticed in the credits that Wil Wheaton played "Timmy", one of the children mice.

Also, Shannon Dougherty played the older sister... Bizzaro!

• 1 month later...

This is rather irritating, just the other day I was on badmovies.org and read a review about a film where Will Wheaton gets slapped around several times but it's been bumped off the front page and I can't remember the name. Oh, wait - found it...

http://www.badmovies.org/capsules/c/curse/

The real reason to see this film is to watch a young Wil Wheaton repeatedly slapped by his Bible-thumping stepfather. If that is not enough Wheaton abuse to pique your interest, he also gets royally smeared with manure. All of the people who said they could only be happy if Wesley Crusher was covered in excrement and beaten take note: your wish came true.

I saw him once on a short lived TV Game Show called "Beat the Geeks", he was supposed to be the all-knowing "Star Trek Geek".

The contestants wiped the floor up with him, he didn't seem to know squat.

If I remember correctly he said something about he really only knew about TNG. :thinking:

• 1 month later...

I saw him once on a short lived TV Game Show called "Beat the Geeks", he was supposed to be the all-knowing "Star Trek Geek".

If I remember correctly he said something about he really only knew about TNG. :thinking:

That TV Show was totally like that... the geek always got trashed. The contestant would get an easy question like "Who was Fred Flintstones best friend", and the geek would get, "What was the name of the Flintstones producer's wife's poodle".

That TV Show was totally like that... the geek always got trashed. The contestant would get an easy question like "Who was Fred Flintstones best friend", and the geek would get, "What was the name of the Flintstones producer's wife's poodle".

That's so true.  :D

It was as if they were trying to make the Geeks (Experts) look like idiots.

• 3 weeks later...