Heroes 2x02 "Lizards"

Mav

This is the official discussion thread for 2x02 - Lizards

(Spoilers Within!)

Before the show starts, you are welcome to post your theories and ideas.

Please use the spoiler tag where appropriate when discussing future episode content

-----

Definitely an interesting episode.

Who wasn't glad to see The Haitian and HRG reunited? That was a great scene. Morally grey indeed.

Claire can regenerate lost limbs, not bad. Figures since she can totally regrow skin and broken bone fragments. Of course cutting off an entire toe was probably a more than needed painful way to test that theory.

Peter is still badass, I like that. Totally doesn't know who he is, where he is or what he is, but he still can kick some ass. Nice.

Hiro is Hiro ;p "The Battle of the Twelve Swords sounds like a nice title!" rofl. Totally saw Kenzo being immortal. I'd totally geek out if he changes physical appearance when he regenerates ala Doctor Who ;p

Hiro's father is indeed dead Sad We miss you Sulu.

What the frak was attacking Ms. Pettreilli? It was invisible, as seen from the point of view when the camera pans back as Matt is getting ready to break down the glass. Though it was totally cool how she caught onto his power so fast. Nice.

Maya and Alejandro Wonder Twins yet only way more creepy...

Overall good episode. Next week we get back to Niki/Jessica, and Sylar baby, SYLAR!

Poll added.

Well this was once again a brilliant episode! I actually found it better than last weeks.

The Haitian - he's interesting. I do wonder what they have planned for him, and whether or not he'll be on the good side or bad side this time. And What on earth is happening with Peter's mum and Hiro's dad! Can't wait to see who's behind that!

Maya and her brother, who's name I have not yet learnt how to spell. Again, another exciting story I can't wait to see how it turns out. What's up with their 'power'?

Hiro! This is looking more and more like a huge story they are unveiling slowly. And....AGAIN, I can't WAIT to see how that turns out :P

I say that too much.... :p

hmm i think Maya's power has somthing to do with makeing ppl feel her pain, cus all the ppl shes killed were crying like she was. uh i think Alejandro's power obviously has somthing to do with reversing Maya's powers affects.

i cant wait for them to show us who is attacking the peters mom and hiros dad, that part will be great.

my biggest question is how is the disease spreading?!? there have only been three known cases in like 30 years i think...

my second biggest question is whats going to happen to the bennets now that thier secret is out.

Excellent episode! BTW, congratulations to Amnot Borg for guessing Maya's brother's power. We don't know if he can nullify everyone's power, but he can certainly nullify Maya's. About Kenzo, do you think there is some sort of connection between him and the cheerleader? They share the same power, it seems. Is the Company behind Sulu's murder and the attack against Nathan's mom? Maybe a more radical faction took over after Linderman was killed? And the cheerleader... Oh, man! Next time she will cut her head off... What do you think will happen then? Two cheerleaders? LOL

Still the best show around, IMO. ;)

Excellent episode! BTW, congratulations to Amnot Borg for guessing Maya's brother's power. We don't know if he can nullify everyone's power, but he can certainly nullify Maya's.

I don't think her brother will be able to nullify anyone else's power. They're twins, so it stands to reason they're connected (power wise) to each other (imo). :)

i enjoyed the ep too HIRO ROCKS

pity youtube kept freezing on me so like i missed bits

i think the twins power has something to do if they are separated then the girl goes all crazy

i mean it makes sense (in QS's strange world :p )

I was actually figuring that Hiro would just take over as his hero - for the sake of irony... of course, that would have been a bit easy... and now we'll have Sark dicking around and Hiro having to fix it up and no doubt pining for the Blacksmith's daughter.

I practically swooned when Peter walked into the room and just KO'd the two thugs effortlessly - it was Bioshock all over again!

I have to say, I was somewhat surprised at Parkman making a recovery... although, I think he's a great character. The dynamic with him and the kid is good... shame we haven't heard more about the divorce though.

Claire is a bit of a mentalist... I commented to some friends that, it's one thing to have a high tolerance for pain and the ability to regenerate from wounds but really, that girl is nuts. We agreed. Anyone reminded of Species?

Noah and the Haitian, together again!

And of course, the two churning plots in the background - that I suspect will probably turn out to be related... The virus and the murders. I have a feeling they may be related. Let's just hope Nathan's beard can keep his mother safe.

I'm somewhat surprised we've seen nothing of Nikki et al but then, I suppose there's plenty going on without them... and in many ways, there's no real reason for themt to be hanging out or doing anything important... they've got a normal family life to live.

I'm really starting to suspect that Claire doesn't feel pain at all... or at least, not to the same degree that normal people feel it.

As for the twins, it seems that the twin has the power to absorb and neutralize his sister's power... maybe he could do that with other people with powers?  Peter or sylar would probably make 'im explode, though. XD

As for Maya's power... what IS that?  "I kill people by making their eyes bleed ink!"  Maybe her power is the ability to create a very specific disease, and her brother's ability is to cure it?

As for the Kenzo scenario... it was obvious that it was going in that direction the moment he took his mask off.

Anybody else think that those people who found Peter are THE STUPIDEST CRIMINALS... EVER??? It's very obvious to all but the most dense of people that Peter was in that container held against his will and yet the idiots keep beating him up as if he would know anything about the stupid missing iPods. Yes he's going to steal a bunch of trendy crap and then handcuff himself to the wall. Most people would assume they got their info wrong, but not these morons....

Regarding the twins, maybe they both have the same power but it's only kept in check and can reverse itself when they are near each other. She's the most emotional out of the two so she's bound to kill more people. If he gets upset he may do the same thing.

Excellent episode! BTW, congratulations to Amnot Borg for guessing Maya's brother's power. We don't know if he can nullify everyone's power, but he can certainly nullify Maya's.

he i totally guessed that! look at my post its right before yours  :P