Your favorite hero

mateya

What is your favorite character?

Soulreaper goes for Syler (ultimate badguy, opening heads etc..  :P )

- but maybe he is not so much of a hero as antihero?  ;D

I go for Peter Petrelli - I mean, gather all abilities & get better the more u meat other heroes? I think its great  B)

- the only back draw I see, is if u would be the first with the ability or not ever meet anyone with one - then u would end with nothing.. but all in all, best of them all imho  :)

so, your favorites please  :D

Probably Takez? Kensei, because hes a rude boy with ancient Japanese weapons and hes going to sleep with that good looking daughter of the sword smith.

he has special abilities (aka he is a hero)? (besides geting "good looking daughter of the sword smith" of course  :P)

Hmmmm, if you go by total package, attitude and abilities, I'd have to say:

Hiro Nakamura

By far, for me at least, he seems like a real hero truly wanting to do good for all. :)

But by just abilities alone:

Peter Petrelli

How cool would that be, to absorb/learn others abilities.  B)

(I think that'd be hella cool!)

• 5 weeks later...

Hiro Nakamura

By far, for me at least, he seems like a real hero truly wanting to do good for all. :)

...and like most heroes he has to make some mistakes along the way.

Yes, mistakes do happen, but his heart is in the right place and we can understand the growing pains of a truly great hero.  0:)

Matt is a good hero in several ways. His abilities are growing and he's showing the more serious role of caring parent. A good parent is always an excellent hero.  0:)

Being able to read the kids mind helps, not to mention the power of suggestion...

If I had his ability, I'd use it for my own personal gain. >:D

• 6 months later...

Ando Masahashi, He has no real powers yet he dives into danger as much as any other character and is a huge source of courage for Hiro.

And hes the shiznit :P

238px-Heroes_kar_Ando_Masahashi.jpg