Heroes 2x03 [Kindred]

TFMF

This is the official discussion thread for 2x03 - Kindred

(Spoilers Within!)

Before the show starts, you are welcome to post your theories and ideas.

Please use the spoiler tag where appropriate when discussing future episode content.

I don't know why I bother adding the other 4 options to the poll, it's excellent everytime!

Again, I just love the mysteries in Heroes, especially at the end of this ep with Claire's father. That was just awesome. Can't wait to see how that turns out (Someone should actually count how many times I say that).

Poor Hiro. Will he ever get that girl? I did find it cool how he took Kensi (sp?) to that very nice looking castle. Some nice effects there, and it was a nice way to show Kensi he really is a Hero. Look forward to seeing how that turns out...

Peter's story...hmmmm...I wonder how that'll turn out... :thinking:

I just remembered somthing else that intrigued me. Nichelle Nichols! I was shocked to see her there, and I'm really wondering what her power could be...

A Wild guess... A Living Universal Translator. ;)

I think Heroes is better than the 1st Chaper so far. It might be cause I'm more familiar with the cast and know about their abilities. Not to mention that there's still plenty of new stuff that makes it more exiting. :)

EDIT: Another Good Episode.

A Wild guess... A Living Universal Translator.

Not really a power unless aliens decide to visit and she can talk with them too. :P

Wouldn't actually surprise me if that happened actually...

not being bi-lingual, a translator would be very helpful to me sometimes.