BattleStar Galactica: Razor

TFMF

BattleStar Galactica: Razor

Thought I'd make an official topic for this since it has been 'released' ;)

SPOILERS BELOW. READ ONLY IF YOU HAVE WATCHED BSG: RAZOR.

You can also vote on what you thought of the show.

I thought this was brilliant! I loved how it filled in some of the gaps, and we got to see how Pegasus escaped.

It was almost scary seeing Kain killing her commander like that, and then ordering the torture of the human-cylon. Then again later when she ordered the killing of those women and children to get what she needed. Even more so to see her crew beginning to see why she's going it. It made her seem like a right bi##h in the end, but was she right?

This was BSG at it's best. :)

Sorry didnt like it mate and I know everyone wont agree but I dont care :-)

It left a bland taste in my mouth, basically more of the good stuff which I had already had seen whilst fraking about with old school Galactica.

This shows just becoming bland. We need more discoveries, more planets. I know Mr Moore doesnt want to do that with the show but it needs some fresh ideas and content. It is possible to create a blend of hard military look and fantasy with a show, something thats done very well in SAAB.

I would rate this TV film as average 6/10

Simply excellent. 

Although the whole 10 month's ago that kept popping up on screen was wrong as Razor takes place between 'The Captain's Hand' and 'Lay Down Your Burdens' before the election which is 9 months after the attack on the colonies.  It should be 8 months ago, not 10.  Really similar with how they messed up with 'Hero' last season with the placing of that episode too.

That's my only complaint though so i'll still give it an excellent.

I to like it!! loved seeing the old cylon raiders and the good old tin heads breifly... on the whole I thought it was a very good episode.

Looks like Kain got what she deserved when she was shot, especially considering she was quilty of several crimes such as multiple murder, war crimes etc etc.

Also did anyone actually understand near the end when the hybrid stated it will happen over and over again, also more questions about starbuck!

Hmm not as good as I hoped. It was sold as telling the story of the pegasus before it met up with galactica. However it seemed to really be missing episodes from season 2, based mainly on pegasus that contained flash back scenes of the pegasus crew. Maybe they thought it wouldn't sell if they didn't have BSG regulars in it!!

Yes having the old style cylons in was great, but it all should have all taken place pre meet up. Okay we wouldn't have the thread about Starbuck's destiny in it, but it didn't really belong there and was merely to be able to promote what might happen in Season 4.

1195740345.jpg1195740196.jpg

It was both good and bad in many ways, but it did fill in some of the blanks that has has been mentioned on many occasions.

What I like the most about bsg is that the "good" guys aren't perfect humans, like in all the other shows.

The bad part is that Kendra hasn't even been mentioned beforehand and it's a bit annoying considering she is a short lived major char and those just don't suddenly appear out of thin air.

• 4 months later...

Hmmm, can't believe I missed this thread when it was first posted. :thinking: Oh'well.

I enjoyed it, and I agree that it could have been better but I still think it was a good show/movie and worth a viewing if you're BSG fan.