Heroes 2x09 [Cautionary Tales]

TFMF

Official discussion ~ Heroes 2x09 [Cautionary Tales]

Remember to vote on what you thought of this weeks episode!

***Beware of Spoilers***

My opinions

Bloody brilliant! It was absolutely filled with suspense, and really brought back a lot of the greatness from season 1. There was also lots of "OMG" and ":O" moments, especially when we saw Adam as Hiro's father's killer. At the same time, seeing Noah killed was shocking, it kind of makes Mohinder look like a right berk, but it was very interesting in the final scene with his 'recovery' :D

Heroes is going from stength to strength. It's a shame we only have 2 episodes left until the mid-season break. :(

I also enjoyed this episode very much.

And for some reason I just knew they would use some of the blood from Clair to save Noah.

I'd bet Mohinder had a say in that one.  :thinking:

Even though he pulled the trigger I really don't think he's a bad guy, just confused and was put in a bad situation that forced his hand/actions.

It's a shame we only have 2 episodes left until the mid-season break. :(

I agree, yes it is quite a shame. :(

And who knows how the ongoing writers strike will affect the return. :'(

Ah man, Fox made the thread. lol.

I'm not sure if it's Claire's blood or some they had left from Adam's stay in the "facility". Mohinder is probably in the dark and has no idea, Bennett is still alive.

Still, hurrah for Bennett, the crazy daddy is still around. Even better, he worked successfully with Claire's boyfriend to get him on his side.

Ah man' date=' Fox made the thread. lol.[/quote']

Well you were 2 days late. :P

Still' date=' hurrah for Bennett, the crazy daddy is still around. Even better, he worked successfully with Claire's boyfriend to get him on his side.[/quote']

Indeed, I was very glad to see Noah (It seems weird calling him that) still alive. He's one of my favourite characters on the show.

I knew Adam was Hiro's dad's killer long before that episode... it wasn't exactly a surprise, once Adam's long-livedness came into play.  Given Bob drained off some of her blood, and subsequently Noah came back to life... the connection is rather strongly implied, and obviously Claire's power is the same as Adam's, much in the same way as Matt's are like his father's...  Methinks Noah is going to see a little bit of torture going on in the near future, as is Mohinder (although that would be self inflicted).

... you'd think that Matt would know better than to turn Molly into a mind slave even briefly.  The comparison to his father seems more than a little warranted at this point. The question remains, though... did he go that far, and push Nathan's mother into revealing the woman's name / whereabouts?  I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point and say that he didn't.  Somehow, I don't think Sylar will seem quite so bad later in the season... after all, he was blatantly evil with no good intentions in his power gathering right from the start.  To be honest, though... Angela isn't exactly undeserving of a little pushing around.

As for Mohinder being in the dark... that's been his almost permanent state this whole season, imho.

Caitlin: "You can come get me any time now, Peter..."

... you'd think that Matt would know better than to turn Molly into a mind slave even briefly.  The comparison to his father seems more than a little warranted at this point. The question remains, though... did he go that far, and push Nathan's mother into revealing the woman's name / whereabouts?  I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point and say that he didn't.  Somehow, I don't think Sylar will seem quite so bad later in the season... after all, he was blatantly evil with no good intentions in his power gathering right from the start.  To be honest, though... Angela isn't exactly undeserving of a little pushing around.

As for Mohinder being in the dark... that's been his almost permanent state this whole season, imho.

Caitlin: "You can come get me any time now, Peter..."

1195769577.jpg

He did get the name... probably location too, but if not there's always Molly. ;)

Good episode that revealed a lot of unknowns, perhaps to much, but then again I could be wrong...

-_-'... damn.  You're right.  My bad. ^^'

If you remember back to season 1, where we got a glimps of what the future might have been like if Sylar had "won", Parkman was very evil. I'm wondering if this is a sort of alternate version of that.