NEW STAR TREK GAME

Chiggy

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like it is really coming along nicely. I hope it gets finished and released. So many mods for the popular games have not been released and were left abandoned and unfinished. I hope this does get finished because these mods have tremendous potential for storytelling, as well as a great game experience.

I wonder when they are planning to have it completed? This could be big for the star trek gaming community, and could be bigger than ENT itself. One could play as Archer, Trip or Reed and protect the ship from all kinds of enemies, or travel to planets and meet the Cardassians for example. The limits for a mod of this kind, with what I've seen on the site already, are almost endless. With new stories the untold story of ENT season 5 could be told by fans in an interactive setting, and if the actors themselves ever want to pitch their help this could be turned into something very profitable for the mod developers, and give us some new trek adventures to help us pass the time so to speak.