"Ender's Game" the Movie...

B)As all Sci-Fi fans know Ender's Game was and still is an awesome book/series.

If you haven't been informed on it yet I felt it VERY important that you all should know that It is now becoming a movie. At the moment they are still in the writing phase, however, it has been signed to WB and Fresco Pictures.

Here's a couple Clicky Links:

Movie Description

Updated Information

Ender's Game audio book torrent is available here ... I'm rotating it through seeding - if you want it and it's unseeded, PM me and I'll force it for a while.

I'm looking forward to the movie - also to the Firefly movie, coming at the end of September - AND Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, coming in under a month!

Thanks for reminding me! I just had to download it!

I've been thinking (and forgetting) about buying it for a long long time! Orson Scott Card's "how to write fantasy & science fiction" is also very good - I think he used Ender's Game as an example or something similar! (Can't remember though)

Only darned thing is - I've found too much I recently want to have! :D "buying & downloading spree" - since I do afterall wanna buy what I download & vice versa

;)

only problem now with D/Ling torrents is that it's starting to slow down my http capacity :D (stupid BBB with failing equipment it shouldn't happen but anyway...