I have 2 ideas

I was thinking we could post when shows restart on the calendar/ when they are on

and the second idea was why don't we modify the home page to get rid of pligg profile system and use smf's on even none at all (as I do not thing anyone even uses it)

The first idea is a good idea, and is probably something I'll implement very soon (Perhaps even tonight).

I should add that the calendar is open to ALL users adding new events.

I have mixed feelings regarding the home page. On the one hand, I agree with you, since it's difficult to maintain the pligg site, but on the other hand, it seems a shame to lose all the hard work Nite put in.

The forum has always had a search, but we removed the link from the links bar since the bar was quite 'busy'.

You can also access the Advanced Search here. I'll try and readd the link to the links bar.

EDIT: Done, the search link is now just after "Help". :)

i never noticed we had a search box  :cyclops:

:o Too funny. :D[br]Posted on: January 06, 2008, 03:57:26 PM

EDIT: Done, the search link is now just after "Help". :)

I just noticed that the "Links" link is missing now from the links bar, did the "Search" link replace it? :thinking:

The search link replaced the Links and Articles link, since those weren't used features at the moment.

The Articles feature was sort of replaced by the Nitescifi homepage (Which, incidentally, is being replaced again), and the Links feature might come back in some other form.

The search link replaced the Links and Articles link, since those weren't used features at the moment.

The Articles feature was sort of replaced by the Nitescifi homepage (Which, incidentally, is being replaced again), and the Links feature might come back in some other form.

cool any ideas on the replacement

• 2 weeks later...

cool any ideas on the replacement

My initial ideas are to create a website with a design based on the original torrent site. I'll strip away the uneeded features, and replace it with a simple homepage. I'm currently working on integrating the forum with the new site (Like the very old site used to be), and I'm moving the image hosting site to the new design too.

Bringing back the old forums is another possibility I'm considering.

• 2 weeks later...