Stargate Atlantis 4x13 [Quarantine]

Tablet

atl41304fb9.jpg

Discuss the latest episode of Atlantis [4x13 - Quarantine]

You can also vote on how good you thought the episode was however you should only vote if you have seen this episode.

This thread may contain spoilers, so don't read any further unless you have watched the episode or if you are comfortable seeing what the episode is about.

Before the episode airs or before you have seen the episode, you can also use this thread to discuss rumours, spoilers and your hopes for what this episode will be about.

[spoiler=Brief synopsis]When Atlantis is put under quarantine, Rodney finds himself stuck in a botany lab with his girlfriend Katie Brown.

<<< Episode 4x12 Discussion

Good episode, but slipping a bit from previous ones, but still very much enjoyable.

Lots of funny stuff. Rodney's password was great, especially the bit about "42". :cyclops:

Seemed to be a bit of sexual tension between the Doc and Ronan.

I'd get hurt more often just to see her. (She is hot!)  :P

Interesting that those locked up in pairs were all boy/girl.

Loved the look on Zalenka's face when Sam took her jacket off.  :D

I'd have to agree with your comments there, USWhoFan. It wasn't quite as good as last weeks episode, but it still managed to be funny and entertaining. Ronin and the doc, eh? (Forget her name). I  was surprised to see that.

Loved the look on Zalenka's face when Sam took her jacket off.

hahaha, indeed. Rodney was also (As always) very funny in this ep. To be honest, I didn't even know he and the Katie were dating, let alone considering marriage...

Rodney was also (As always) very funny in this ep. To be honest, I didn't even know he and the Katie were dating, let alone considering marriage...

Yes, Rodney is always funny too me.

He's that Uber Geek/Nerd/Brain that just doesn't seem to handle reality very well, especially when it comes to women/girls.

Funny that he fell apart without having a computer at hand.

Sounds like me. :P

i thought it was great as well.. it was a classic stargate ep which had alot of character development and just the right amount of sci for it not to be over the top.. rodney was great, hes been awsome ever since he turned up on sg1. and the doc and ronin was good cause those two characters have sort of slipped in recent eps.

And as for people continually saying the ep quality is going to fall.. i cant see it happening atm. the mid season arc was amazing and we jsut had our first unprogressive episode and it was great as well. i think they'll finish the season on a good note.

And as for people continually saying the ep quality is going to fall.. i cant see it happening atm. the mid season arc was amazing and we jsut had our first unprogressive episode and it was great as well. i think they'll finish the season on a good note.

Finally someone with a bit of optimism for the show! :D

Yeah, it was fairly irrelevant.

Sure, there was Ronan and the doc getting closer... but other than that.

Pretty obvious Rodney came to his sense as regards engagement... I'd say it was cliche but I've had that exact same thing happen to me. That one moment when you realise someone doesn't really mean what you thought they did.