Mount and Blade

Chiggy

Who has played this PC game that everyone on the internet is talking about? If you havent your missing out.

Ever wondered what it would of been like to be in the middle of battle fought in the time of knights and men at arms? The wait is over. Its a game of skill, not some point and click wussy do all the combat moves for you automatically game! Its a first person perspective hacking and slashing game that requires expert timing and knowldge of weapons.

Its free to download (150 mb in size)...you play it up to level 6 and if you want to play to level 7 you pay a small fee.

http://www.taleworlds.com/

Of couse your going to need a youtube link to check to see if the game looks rubbish.........

Hacking and slashing is back!

Sadly no multiplayer yet *sigh* so you wont be able to wack TFMF round the head with a mace whilst charging at him on horseback just yet! Shame, that would of been fun.

COMMENTS PLEASE.

.......of course I`m being presumptuous.....but where are all the thanks from everyone for telling them about this amazing game!?!  ;D

Raise your character level, hire your own men at arms to fight by your side, lay siege to castles etc etc.

Be a bowman, crossbowman, knight, man at arms, a barbarian bezerker and do much killing! Dispose of your enemies in hand to hand combat.

This is a good combat vid and shows how fun this game is:

A noble knight cutting down peasants!

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'll try this one out when I get the chance. 150mb is a little big for my taste but if it's like you mention then I will give it a try. It would be cool to do what Sir Lancelot does in the castle there in Monty Python the Holy Grail.