Stargate Atlantis 4x19 [The Kindred Part 2]

Tablet

atl41904copybn8.jpg

Discuss the latest episode of Atlantis [4x19 - The Kindred Part 2]

You can also vote on how good you thought the episode was however you should only vote if you have seen this episode.

This thread may contain spoilers, so don't read any further unless you have watched the episode or if you are comfortable seeing what the episode is about.

Before the episode airs or before you have seen the episode, you can also use this thread to discuss rumours, spoilers and your hopes for what this episode will be about.

[spoiler=Brief synopsis]After finding some of the missing Athosians, Teyla plans an escape from Michael's secret facility.

<<< Episode 4x18 Discussion

I gave this episode a Very good rating. I felt it wasn't quite as good as the build up in last weeks episode, but it was still brilliant. Beckett being back was great, and I'm still curious as to what Michael's plans are.

Speaking of Michael, it was also nice to see he got away with Tayla - I hope this continues into next season. I am wondering what next weeks finale will be like though - can't wait :)

Very Good!

I liked the idea Beckett was put in stasis, that means he could easily return once they come up with a cure for his condition or maybe get the stuff from Michael he was injecting into him. :)

Also good to see they're going to drag out the story of Michael capturing Tayla instead of just finding her and rescuing her all at once. Will be interesting to see what the big plans are for the unborn child or what powers/abilities he will have.

I also wonder what involvement Todd will have in the destruction of Michael. (Todd is starting to grow on me.)

I voted "fairly good" was great seening beckett back, I actually thought that this episode was all about beckett and not Tayla...which was good to see....I still say that Beckett should be back as a regular

Did make me wonder, Beckett warned that Micheal facility would be heavy defended but only went with 4 people lol...

I voted ok... it seemed to dull the momentum we had at the end of the last episode. I'm going to guess that perhaps they had to stretch out the plot a bit to cover three episodes... Beckett as a clone... well, no surprise there. Sticking him in stasis, I suppose gives him some chance for a return, though - I'm guessing he might be like Marcus and end up there for a whiles.

I'm hoping the pace is picked up next episode.

It's quite likely (And looks like) they are saving a lot of the energy for tonights season finale. :D

They better! ;)

With the recent string of 'good' episodes, this one was a bit disappointing and boring... and barely deserves the OK rating I gave it.

Yeah, Atlantis has always been uneven... The season has been more "joined up"... What with Tayla's pregnancy and the disappearance of her boyfriend... The whole Replicator/Wraith thing but then they stick in filler episodes "Oh NO! WE'RE STUCK IN A LIFT!" It does better when it's aiming to be more than 40 minutes of sci-fi flavoured time passing.