A-Team movie....

bones2097

This is outrageous, the show A-Team was always keenly loved due to the characters i.e mad murdock, Face, Mr T. Played by the likes of george Peppard, Dwight (a.k.a) Mr Barclay in TNG), Dirk (a.k.a Starbuck in the original BSG).

To do a movie without the original actors is just asking for trouble and I hope it will flop!  This is just a attempt at creaming in more money without any proper vision.

Miami Vice had a huge fan base and then they also didn't use the original actors. I still haven't seen that movie. Sometimes I like a reboot of the original idea and sometimes I want to see the original actors reviving their characters. It depends on who writes it and what stories they are bringing to life, a lame attempt for cash or trying to appease the fans.

with the new Iron Man movie coming out this year, they had to do a better version of Hulk.

well the basics of the A-Team story is :-

1.  some gang/company/bad guys picks on some small company/persons/good guys

2.  the law cant help so they hire the A-Team

3.  the A-team has some minor scraps with said gansters/company (whilst dodging the miltary police)

4.  the A-team get trapped in some old disused barn with loads of junk

5.  2 hours later they have retro fitted a banger of a car in to a APC with all guns blazing and defeat the bad guys.

Hardly the making of a decent film![br]Posted on: March 31, 2008, 08:06:02 AM

saying that about the A-Team and there is me with a Airwolf logo from the same era lol

• 2 months later...

I personally like re-do's of old shows.  Makes me feel like a kid again.  And in the case of the new indy, hulk, star wars and transformer movies it has let  my son and me share these as a common thread.  Me and him have a great time watching these together.