BSG Season 4 x 04 - Escape Velocity

Ulysses

[move]ALERT POSSIBLE SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD, PLEASE US THE SPOILER OPTION FOR ANY OBVIOUS SPOILERS[/move]

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON 4

EPISODE 4 "ESCAPE VELOCITY"

Director:

Edward James Olmos

Writers:

Ronald D. Moore (developer)

Jane Espenson (written by)

On last week's episode, Cally discovered the secret of the Galactica toasters and paid dearly for her knowledge.  In tomorrow night's installment, "Escape Velocity," we'll see the aftermath of that event, and also revisit Baltar's (James Callis) messianic cult.

The official description of the episode reads, "Baltar's beliefs create a controversy for those faithful to the 12 Lords of Kobol, and a crew member's demise casts a pall on the Colonials."

The most exciting thing about this week is the return of Ellen Tigh.  It looks like she'll be appearing in Saul's head, though it may be a trick brought on by Number Six.  We also get a glimpse at Tyrol's unexpected reaction to Cally's death.

Preview

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Video-Clip-From-Battlestar-Galactica-Escape-Velocity-10086.html

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN THE EPISODE WHICH AIRS ON FRIDAY 25TH APRIL.

This wasn't a bad episode, and not great, but it sure wasn't like the others that came before it this season.

It wasn't a compete flop either, gave a little insight to how at least 3 of the final 4 are handling the realization of being a cylon.

yeah i also thought it wasnt to great, bit watchable, the interesting thing mainly was Sol and number 6 in the galactica's cell and him seeing his wife.

I wasnt over keen on apollo's new role and what they have done with this character nor was i over impressed with baltar and what they are doing with his character....but I will guess it will all fall into place.

In all I voted Average.

I think that through attempting to make up for the failed imposed episodic nature of the previuos season they have actually swung too far in the other direction.

Its beginning to feel like a very well scripted stagey BBC serial like I Clavdivs or something.

I actually found myself far more engaged in this week's episode of Lost.

The other thing is when the guard knocked baltar down, didnt anyone in front of him noticed anything odd about baltars body movement when 6 picked him up!!

I noticed that and mentioned it to the wife, but it didn't appear anyone in the hallway with him did. :?: