Image Host browsing? Can we see the gallery?

Is there a gallery? Is creating one an option?

I'm curious to see what is there. I may have duplicates since I can't remember what I uploaded and there may be duplicates from among other members' uploads. I suppose an adult moderator could check them all first to make sure the "adult" images are quarantined or something. I just wonder if there are things already hosted that I might want to use one day. scifi pics or whatever.

That's why the gallery would need a moderator. To keep private stuff private.

Still, I know I have had to re-upload the same image before because I had no clue what the code for it was.[br]Posted on: April 28, 2008, 07:05:45 AM

For now, it's generic uploading but we could upload into different categories if it was set up that way. private or public. temporary or long-term.

I was shown an indexing script which would allow users to visit the directory the images are uploaded, and see a listing of all the files stored. The only problem is, there are almost 700 files in there now, so I'm not sure how effective it would be.

I am very interested in making the Image Hosting service more advanced, but I'm not a coder. Some kind of user system which would let users keep the images they uploaded, and set them to private/public would be great, but it's beyond me at the moment.

I bet their would be a software out to do just that img hosting [br]

iScripts EasySnaps is only 50 dollars and is open, I think we as users could come up with that for the cause and * sugested by users of different fourm for their mod

I fould more but were 200+++++

I did a better lock and found

is free for non-com. use/ personal http://www.4homepages.de/

[br]Posted on: April 29, 2008, 12:49:28 AM

http://www.mihalism.com/mihalism-multi-host/ is freeware  ** sugested by users of different fourm for their mod