Deep Space Nine Movie: Horizons

b33znutz

DS9petbanneranim2.gif

Even though the newest feature has already been selected and put into production, http://www.startrekmovie.com, I still think if we cause enough of a stir, we can still make this happen! So please, click, read, then sign! It always has been the fans that made Star Trek what it is, so let's do it again!

-b33z

line4.gif

The Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Horizons Petition to Paramount Pictures was created by

Doug Wilson, Stacy Powell, and Terry Harris of Deep Space Nine: Horizons

and

written by Doug Wilson, Terry Harris, Stacy Powell (deepspacenine_horizons@hotmail.com)

(btw,I got some banners from LCARSCom.net, so I animated 'em! Please, keep it and spead the word!)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Trek Deep Space 9 definitely deserved a movie, though I must admit, your signature gives me seizures. :P

well, i wanted it to draw attention! lol[br]Posted on: April 28, 2008, 07:35:44 PM

some of us are still on slo-speed internet. that sig takes forever to load.

"that sig" is just an animated gif. sorry. here ya go. heres all the banners, non animated, and linked to the online petition. please, use them!

ds9petbanner5.gif

ds9petbanner4.gif

ds9petbanner3.gif

ds9petbanner2.gif

ds9petbanner1.gif

[br]Posted on: April 28, 2008, 07:41:43 PM

I would like a DS9 movie, just like all of the fanboys. The only problem is that it would appeal to a limited audience...which is what Paramount is trying to get away from right now.

your prolly right. but even a straight to dvd release would make me happy. i just want to see the DS9 story properly put to bed. i dont think it was time to end it. still had a season or two left in my opinion. but, what do i know

[br]Posted on: April 28, 2008, 07:43:57 PM

A miniseries would be more realistic, but yeah, I agree that DS9 should be continued in some form. Best Trek show ever, imo.

THANK YOU!

Posted on: April 28, 2008, 07:35:44 PM

I'd rent a ds9 movie. :) 

no you wouldnt, youd DL it! lol! at least until the dvd arrived ;)

can you do me a favour and remove that gif and put a link to it as theres something about it that giving me a headach oh and pissing me off btw if you don't within 24 hr/s 2:30 pst I'll ban http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c270/b33znutz/*  from showing stuff on my opera browser which is the best

Wow! Well, I have to be honest, at first I was going to reply and tell you to "Stick it up your warpcore!" But I decided to be diplomatic about it and offer a peaceful solution. So I made a new banner. so, there u go. Doesn't have the "flash" I liked, but, I can compromise. All you had to do was ask.

You know, that kind of thing (if a user has a prob with another user's sigs etc...) should really be put in pm's, instead of polluting the thread...

Exactly, or we end up going off-topic.

So what did everyone think of this weeks BSG then? :P

You know, that kind of thing (if a user has a prob with another user's sigs etc...) should really be put in pm's, instead of polluting the thread...

Exactly, or we end up going off-topic.

So what did everyone think of this weeks BSG then? :P

isn't that couter prodoutive as this is a STAR TREK TOPIC