Gif animation on mac--Anyone done it b4?

hayden

hi, as you probably already know i now hav a mac and am still growing accustomed to it. I was wondering if anyone knows a sweet .gif animation app for mac.. on pc i used Ulead, which was amazing.. however this is not available for mac.

Any suggestions?

I'm not a MAC user but I actually love to hit google and search for stuff. Websurfing is cool.

I found this company.

Stone Design.

Stone Design Corp is located in beautiful Albuquerque, New Mexico, and was founded in 1984 by Andrew C.Stone. Our mission is to develop low cost, easy to use, 100% Macintosh OS X native applications that are a joy to use.

Stone Design develops a variety of productivity applications for Apple Inc.’s revolutionary operating system, Macintosh OS X. As early adopters of Mac OS X’s precursor “NeXTStep” from Steve Job's company NeXT Inc. in March 1989, Stone Design’s principals embraced the new object technology of the NeXT Computer. Stone Design was the first independent software house to ship a shrinkwrap product for the NeXT Computer with "TextArt™" in October, 1989.

TextArt was a type manipulation program which put the power of Display PostScript at your fingertips with knobs, dials and sliders. By 1990, TextArt had evolved into "Create®", a full blown drawing application. Version 1 of Create® shipped in October, 1990.

GIFfun™ is an application developed for the Create® program but it's free and supposedly easy to use.

Download it

haha, quite an elaborite post. I'll check it out. First to shrink wrap, dangerous move, but it obviouisly paid off.. everyone does it now.

I don't know about the first to shrinkwrap a product. They were the first to ship shrinkwrapped software for NeXT computers. The quote is

Stone Design was the first independent software house to ship a shrinkwrap product for the NeXT Computer with "TextArt™
This is on their website. It's not like I spent hours looking it up. ;)

hi, as you probably already know i now hav a mac and am still growing accustomed to it. I was wondering if anyone knows a sweet .gif animation app for mac.. on pc i used Ulead, which was amazing.. however this is not available for mac.

Any suggestions?

I've heard tell that you can create gifs using Graphic Converter (free app already included on your mac) but I'll be damned if I can figure out how. I'd like to know how to do it as well.