Star Trek Room

J-NUKE

Does anyone have any star trek themed rooms in their house.  I sure a few people have rooms with mostly Star Trek collectibles but does anyone have a room that looks like a set from one of the series?  I have always wanted some rooms (or my whole house) to look like a TNG set with all the unique lighting and props.  It just looks kinda cozy even with the modern appearing furniture.  Anyways post pics if you have a cool Star Trek room.

Ive never heard of anyone having such a thing except for that bloke in the US that was on trekkies(the movie).

A bit of information and some pics HERE

Ive never heard of anyone having such a thing except for that bloke in the US that was on trekkies(the movie).

A bit of information and some pics HERE

Wow! I need to go visit this dude.  That's pretty cool to me.  I would do mine TNG but I'm a total freak about it anyway.  Surely on here there is someone who went at least a little overboard on a star trek deco project.

well, i put stars on my roof when i was a kid. Does that count? lol :P

No I wish it did but I had them too.  I actually covered my walls and everything in my room with them so it felt more like a 360 degree planetarium when it was dark.  I put up like 5 or 6 packs of them.  It was pretty cool.  I will haveto remember to use them on the window sections of my room that I'm thinking of doing.