Battlestar Galactica - 4 x 10 Revelations

Ulysses

Wow! :)

"All this has happened before, and all this will happen again."

...must be the question and how the so called 'cycle of time' will fit into all of this and still make any sense remains to be 'discovered'.

You have a very good point "All this has happened before, and all this will happen again." and the contunity of time in BSG, some how I dont think its a kinda time loop thing a.k.a matrix type,  looking at the final scene it would appear that this Nuke war occurred roughly in our time, trouble with BSG you never can really guess how they will take the stories, I know Ive been wrong thinking I knew what the outcome would be.

While its gonna be another long wait (why the hell do they do it this way?)  I am sure we wont be disappointed in what I will regard as probably the best Sci-Fi show to be aired in many years and beats the pants off almost anything else for sheer drama

So if that's really Earth and the whole planet is uninhabitable, what do you think the Colonials will do next? Go back to New Caprica, Kobol? Commit mass suicide? What?? :D

lol it could be any of them or none of them and something else!

If uninhabitable Earth is set in the distant future, it would be cool if the Colonials found someplace else in our solar system to stay. Mars and Europa come to mind.

BTW, did they show our moon in the ep? Hmm... Maybe there are survivors there. :cyclops:

So if that's really Earth and the whole planet is uninhabitable, what do you think the Colonials will do next? Go back to New Caprica, Kobol? Commit mass suicide? What?? :D

I too am completely clueless as to what on earth (....pardon the pun) they'll do next. I was actually expecting them to find earth near the end of the season, and the story to be wrapped up there, but this completely changes all that.

I doubt they can settle on Earth now. So this means the end will either be, they find a new world, or they all die. :p Optimistic, I know.

BTW, did they show our moon in the ep?

Maybe that's why Earth looks so crap! They actually landed on the moon by accident!!! (A moon in the future which happens to have air, and destroyed cities, too... O_O).

Going back to the episode - it was a very interesting episode. I actually expected us to learn who the "5th" cylon was in this episode, but I guess that's yet another mystery for another time! Shame we have to wait so long for the series to conclude, though. I suppose that just builds the suspense. :cyclops:

dang computer did its kiss me kill me thing again (upgrade then crash) so I've been offline since Friday or I'd have posted about this episode by now.

EARTH IS NUKED? That's wack, dude. It looked worse than Caprica after the Cylon attack.

Now, we wait six or more months to see what they do with a dead planet.

I hate it when SciFi grabs me by the short and curlies and then yanks.