Battlestar Galactica - 4 x 10 Revelations

Ulysses

[move]Please hide any possible spoilers using the spoiler tab..Thank you

[/move]

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4 X 10 REVELATIONS 

Synopsis:

The humans' truce with the Cylon rebels backfires when they hold the President hostage in an attempt to lure the final five machines out of hiding. Meanwhile, it appears that Starbuck may be confirming the Hybrid's prophecy by leading the fleet into danger.

Also I do beleive there is a mid season break after this episode.

[br]Posted on: June 14, 2008, 11:42:02 AM

omg!!!

they found earth.....shame is been nuked lol.....kinda ala planet of the apes feeling at the end

[br]Posted on: June 14, 2008, 11:43:57 AM

preview....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88IutmwvraI

.....I was right......

I've been saying it since the end of season 2.....just watch it

What was that you was saying since season 2.....Vipers have red strips on them lol.....

this is deffo a episode you MUST see!

Simply one of the finest episodes of any series I've ever seen, it's dense and cleanly speeds ups something as difficult as to enable the dialog between cylons and humans.

Also I liked the idea of them arriving to a nuked earth, as it might be the way to force them to truly become allies and depend on each other

it was an excellent show.

One question: is this the season ender of is there 1 more episode to come. I see people say it won't return until next year and yet, I've seen a preview for the next show....

Perhaps someone in the know can enlighten me.

From what I have read on the Net this is the mid-season cliffhanger...and wooow what a cliffhanger, sadly we wont see the end of this season until 2009 which is a real shame. 

If that's the case then this WAS the season finale. You can't split a season by a full year and call it the same season. That wouldn't make a lick of sense!

Here's a link to what the "official word" is on a BSG continuation.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=2&id=56090

I don't know what the rest of you think, but I really felt jarred with the supposed ending/cliffhanger. I guess, though, that the SciFi Channel had end it this way. Afterall, you can't have a fully-populated planet accept an armada of space travellers without blowing them out of the sky first then welcoming them with open arms later. Cylons? Maybe they rebuilt "our" Earth...hm.

Lol they have us by the short and danglies dont they lol....for all we know they could of left earth before what happened ...happened lol.

Lets not forget there are still alot of unanswered question.

1.  How is Starbuck the Harbinger of death?

2.  Boomers little kid and what she really means

3.  Who is the 5th Cylon skin job

4.  What do the cylons and humans do?

Thats just three I can think of in a few seconds and there are bound to be more.  I also agree if the rest dont start until 2009 really this should of been classed as the end of season 4 (though abit shorter than normal).

I've thought about the last of the final 5, why can't they be one of us? a survivor on earth, yeah sure the surface is a nuclear waste but i wouldnt put it past humanity to have survived underground or something

Sorry I should have said "He/she/it" singular, The only place the final cylon can be is on earth because if the final cylon was on the basestar then the number 3 would have already found that person out and got that person to join the cylons

Just thought of this...we know that Boomer's daughter, Hera, is a mix, but there's another mix, too -- a son, born to Tyrol and Cally. What are the future plans (if any) for these two mixes?

The pregnant 6 in the brig isn't carrying a mix (both she and Tigh are Cylons) so her dilemma isn't much of a "woo-woo!" It's obvious that Tigh and she will unite in some way since there's a quiet acceptance between the two factions and the 6 will be (or may have already been) released. Perhaps they're the "first" Cylon couple to procreate and are, somehow, special.

Here's a couple questions for you: What if Kara is already pregnant with a third mix? What if the humans get radiation sickness and just die out on Earth because they're too weary (or loathe) to leave? What if the Cylons are immune to radiation and the fifth really is on Earth?

Whew!

Weren't the Cylons vulnerable to radiation in the miniseries?

I don't think so. Remember Caprica protected Baltar from the initial blast by standing between him and the windows. Of course, she may have been annihilated after the blast -- opening credits leave so many questions!

Wow! :)

Somehow they always manage to tease us with these awesome cliffhangers and there's so many questions that still needs to be answered of which some has already been mentioned by Ulysses and others, but...

"All this has happened before, and all this will happen again."

...must be the question and how the so called 'cycle of time' will fit into all of this and still make any sense remains to be 'discovered'.

Once more it's going to be a long and painful break before the next ep is aired (1Q, 2009). :(