Star Trek babes

rcazant

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone forgetting a certain Bajoran who was married to a certain Ferengi? I have to the that Leeta was the hottest character in the Star Trek universe. Placed above all others. And, you may all give me odd stares for saying this, but since I started watching Voyager, I could not see the attraction to Seven of Nine, and thought it as weird that everyone else seemed to like her.

Anyways. Leeta rules. Everything. And more.

1. Leeta

2. Moogie

3. Ezri

Is anyone forgetting a certain Bajoran who was married to a certain Ferengi? I have to the that Leeta was the hottest character in the Star Trek universe. Placed above all others. And, you may all give me odd stares for saying this, but since I started watching Voyager, I could not see the attraction to Seven of Nine, and thought it as weird that everyone else seemed to like her.

Anyways. Leeta rules. Everything. And more.

1. Leeta

2. Moogie

3. Ezri

moogie???? what are you drunk?

I find this topic totally sexist' date=' i think i should start my own about sexy star trek blokes, but i probably would not get much response. :p[/quote']

pmswl aye i bet you get afew lmao...saying that who knows what a welsh lass thinks who is sexy in star trek seeing as theres no wellies or sheep in the whole series (sorry thats a typical english joke about the welsh for the peeps not from the UK)

Yeah i am sitting here now wearing my wellies with my pet sheep on my lap!(that was sarcasm by the way). Generally we do not get many sheep roaming the streets of cardiff. Technically i am not totally welsh anyway, as i was born in dorchester but i have lived in wales since i was ten. As there are not many people of the female variety around this forum there is probably no point in doing a "hottest star trek guy" thread. :p

i think you should do your hot guy topic.

you dont just need girls in the forum to comment. there are a few guys who will join in i think. just dont expect a multitude of responses in a day or two

OK, i've started a thread "Startrek Spunk" to balance things out :p