Your most un-smooth moment

dirtbox

Mine?

Chatting to an incredibly foxy girl I used to go to college with in a bar, stepping back to allow someone carrying a few beers to go by and finding myself doing the splits backwards down a spiral staircase.

If your unsmooth moments are good, I'll tell you my other one which I promise you will pass into urban legend ;)

Mine?

Chatting to an incredibly foxy girl I used to go to college with in a bar, stepping back to allow someone carrying a few beers to go by and finding myself doing the splits backwards down a spiral staircase.

If your unsmooth moments are good, I'll tell you my other one which I promise you will pass into urban legend ;)

ooo that's a doosy. I dont have any one really bad experience, just a huge collage of embarrising moments that make up my life hehe. :cyclops:

• 2 weeks later...

In college, my second Jr. year, I was a columnist and reporter for the Criterion, the school paper. The editor had asked me to write a bio on the next year's studen services coordinator - a fairly attractive freshman named Karen, who I'd noticed as a fellow student senator.

After a senate meeting I cornered her and asked if I could interview her. She gave me a spunky "Sure! Ask me anything!"

Being a smart*ss, I said "What are you doing Saturday night?"

She replied "Nothing!"

So far so good, right? Wrong!!! I had a really study girl-friend. I had to hem and haw about how I was taken ... she was utterly merciless with her scorn and contempt. And she still is, although now she's my wife (I have no idea why she ever did go out with me after that "initial" meeting (although there's a picture of us at the same Xmas party when we were very little kids)).

2 years ago, I was tutoring this really good looking girl in maths at university. One night I met her at a wild party. I had a few drinks and so did she. We were dancing together, but as is usuall with our parties a lot of people had spilled their drinks on the floor and so the floor was quite slippery. She started dacing a bit more wild, I liked that and joined in.

Then suddenly she slipped, I tried to grab and hold her, but I slipped too. We both fell, I was fine, but she fell on the back of her head, had a really nasty concussion and quite a large gap in her had. We (some friends of mine and me) had to drive her to the local hospital to the ER and she had 7 stitches at the back of her head.

Now, she was an intown girl and my friends had called her parents when we were at the hospital, when they arrived, boy, I've never been so embarrased in my life!