What Kind of music you like?

Engineer101

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a performing musician I have played most styles more or less (bassguitar and piano/keys) though I do prefer;

Progressive Metal/Rock, Fusion, Advanced Jazz, Classical/Film and some types of acoustic music - well, anything that's challenging because it's no fun playing stupid radio music that's creatd only because everything else is too advanced for the audiance. Have been doing some session work and currently occupied with a new band playing/composing "Doom Metal" kind of new even for me but pretty cool!

So anything really cool, tough to comprehend, fun and heavy to master! :cyclops:

Ex. Symphony X, Dream Theater, Various Game music, Dave Weckl, Chick Corea, Queen, Rush, Al Dimeola, Jethro Tull/Ian Anderson, hm.. Lang Lang is a pretty cool rising pianoperformer from China working strictly with classical music, very cool.

And the list goes on... :D

Gotta run, a bus to catch!

/Andreas

Dido, Moby, Linkin Park, Faithless (Mass Destruction^_^ mm dreamy :P ) iio, Jakatta, lots of classical-0 oh just anything that doesn't involve rap or men shouting really deeply to clangy metal tunes- they make me giggle ^_^..

"giggle-along rammstein!"

B) ;) :p

oh and viva la coldplay!!!