The government and authorities are honest and helpful. I swear!

BorisP

Last week the body of Dr Leonid Strachunsky, described as "World Health Organization expert and head of the anti-microbe Therapy Research Institute," was found in his Moscow hotel room. He had arrived from Smolensk, en route to the United States, and died of blunt-force trauma to the head. (Some stories identify the murder weapon as a champagne bottle.) His laptop and mobile phone were missing.

According to MosNews, "some sources link Wednesday's murder of...Strachunsky, who specialized in creating microbes resistant to biological weapons, to [a] hepatitis outbreak" which, according to the latest report, has afflicted more than 500 people in Russia's Tver region. However, a Moscow police source tells Interfax that the murder was "probably domestic violence."

There's likely no intentionality behind the hepatitis outbreak. The Tver governor is probably right; it's nothing but "tainted food," just as last winter 120 children in North Ossetia were likely accidentally poisoned by contaminated milk, and the drops of mercury that Russians have found in fruit juice and candy are presumably isolated incidents of industrial sabotage. But there should be a degree of uncertainty about such stories in every nation that conducts bioweapons research, because its purpose is to hone the kill potential of the natural world, and researchers' test subjects have often been their fellow citizens.

Americans should know this. That most still don't - or do and don't care - makes me wonder, and not merely figuratively, what they're putting in the water.

And in the air, even. In the Fall of 1999, field tests began for a vaccine developed by OraVax Corporation, under license to the Army biowarfare lab at Fort Detrick (from which the anthrax of the attacks of 2001 was sourced), to a genetically-altered Japanese encephalitis virus the Army had created. Coincidentally encephalitis, in the form of West Nile Virus, also broke out in New York City.

Leonard Horowitz, in Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism and Toxic Warfare, cites the conclusions of researcher Patricia Doyle that "the sudden emergence of WNV, never before a public concern, was likely a deliberate release to 'test that city's biowarfare response, and make at least one corporation a sizable profit.'" (One year before becoming the exclusive manufacturer of WNV vaccine, OraVax had been delisted by NASDAQ, and was facing insolvency.)

A former chief economist in the Labor Department during President Bush's first term now believes the official story about the collapse of the WTC is 'bogus,' saying it is more likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7.

......However, Reynolds said "getting it right in today's security state' remains challenging because he claims explosives and structural experts have been intimidated in their analyses of the collapses of 9/11.

Some facts demonstrating the flaws in the government jet fuel theory include:

-- Photos showing people walking around in the hole in the North Tower where 10,000 gallons of jet fuel supposedly was burning..

....Further complicating the matter, hard evidence to fully substantiate either theory since evidence is lacking due to FEMA's quick removal of the structural steel before it could be analyzed. Even though the criminal code requires that crime scene evidence be kept for forensic analysis, FEMA had it destroyed or shipped overseas before a serious investigation could take place.

And even more doubt is cast over why FEMA acted so swiftly since coincidentally officials had arrived the day before the 9/11 attacks at New York's Pier 29 to conduct a war game exercise, named "Tripod II."

Besides FEMA's quick removal of the debris, authorities considered the steel quite valuable as New York City officials had every debris truck tracked on GPS and even fired one truck driver who took an unauthorized lunch break.

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/061505_world_stories.shtml#1

I am tired of some saying, "where's the smoking gun."

- The visual evidence of the WTC building's collapse, to me, is compelling. The towers were in free-fall speed yet FEMA's report supports a pancake theory. If this pancake theory were true the towers would have met resistance with each floor that collapsed, thus slowing the fall to a crawl. The internal columns would have still been present. The towers, respectively, only took around ten seconds to fall each. FEMA's support of a bogus theory proves the guilt. There is no doubt in my mind that the buidlings were imploded. Further evidence of explosions can be found by many witness' testimonies (including CNN new broadcasts reporting found explosives), seismic data, and even the buidlings lease owner, Larry Silverstein, admitting on PBS's Why the Towers Fell Documentary that WTC building seven was "pulled". Knowing this, if one goes back and watches the event, the eveidence stands in front of you like a ten-foot guerilla. The question of the fires bringing down a steel building. The fires were hot, but not from jet fuel. The initial fires passed and were under control (as reported by firefighters). One could clearly see people on the ledges of the building; they we're running from smoke - not fire. Days after 911 their were 3000 degree temperatures (well past the temp that jet fuel can reach) at the site. The only thing that gets that hot folks, is explosives. No Steel builing has ever collapsed due to fire, but on one day we are expected to believe that it happened three times. The fact that buidling 7 was imploded should start boiling your blood. The explosives had to have been planted in the days prior! Point of Reference (Marvin P. Bush held the security contract for the WTC builings; His contract ended September 10, 2001).

The Article The Secrecy-Shrouded Building Holding Giuliani's Command Center Gives Us Some Info On Building 7:

Building 7 was the dark flat-topped 47-story skyscraper immediately north of the World Trade Center super-block, across Vesey Street. Its designation as 7 World Trade Center is somewhat misleading: whereas WTC 1 through 6 surrounded the WTC plaza and were completed in the 1970s, Building 7 was 300 feet from the plaza and its construction did not begun until 1985. 1 It was of an entirely different architectural style than the other six buildings. It was completely destroyed late in the afternoon on September 11th.

Building 7 was privately owned from the beginning, in contrast to the other six buildings, which were publicly owned until the summer of 2001. Building 7 was formerly the headquarters of the junk-bond firm Drexel Burnham Lambert, which contributed to the savings and loans collapse and $500 billion bailout of the latter 1980s.

Emergency Command Center

The 23rd floor of Building 7 had received 15 million dollars' worth of renovations to create an emergency command center for then-Mayor Rudolf Giuliani. The features of the command center include:

Bullet- and bomb-resistant windows

An independent, secure air and water supply

The ability to withstand winds of 160 mph

These renovations were applied only to the 23rd floor. 2 3 The command-center bunker was the the subject of much ridicule when it was created. 4

Structural System

Building 7 was a 100% steel frame building. Like most modern skyscrapers, it had a series of columns ringing its perimeter, and a bundle of columns in its core structure. Its perimeter columns numbered 58 and its core columns numbered 25, according to the rather vague description provided in FEMA's WTC Building Performance Study. The following figure from the report shows the shape of the building and some details about the structural system. The top four illustrations show the perimeter structure, the middle one shows the footprint, and the bottom three show seven floors of part of the core structure. However, it does not combine views of the core perimeter structure (above) and the core structure (lower portion of below).

---------------------

I Wonder why this buidling was destroyed since it's fire's we're minor and it was located at a safe distance from the WTC. It seems that all the evidence needed to be destroyed, including the steel, which was sold to China and India. My word they destroyed the crime scene. The fact that the steel came off perfectly sized to fit the bed of the construction trucks is no coincidence. This is a tradmark of demolition. I could go on and on, but I don't have the time.

... heh, and ask any architect or historian about skyscrapers... there has NEVER been a skyscraper that has fallen purely due to fire. EVER. Well, except for the WTC towers, supposedly... despite the fact that they were better built than most skyscrapers...

If you like this sort of thing, you should download this torrent that Martog, who spoke above, uploaded today.

http://niteshdw.com:8080/torrents-details.php?id=2222

I am a member of Streamlink, and already downloaded it from the Coast to Coast site.

=========================

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/06/16.html

9-11 Roundtable

A 4-hour panel discussion investigating theories behind 9-11 was held featuring four guests, all of whom expressed the belief that there are holes in the official story. Peter Lance and Mike Levine leaned towards the view that the government was negligent but didn't plan the attacks, while the other two panelists David Ray Griffin and Alex Jones suspect an "inside job" to varying extents.

Alex Jones, a documentary filmmaker and political researcher, pointed towards a "shadow" government above Pres. Bush as orchestrating the attacks. The hijackers, he suggested, were government trained operatives, who believed they were part of a drill on September 11th and not on a suicide mission. The planes themselves, he suggested, were flown by remote control into the WTC towers. Jones created a special page to accompany the discussion, which includes a video clip from his latest work Martial Law 9-11.

Investigative reporter Peter Lance countered that Jones' theories were preposterous, and that by blaming a "shadow government" the effectiveness of al Qaeda is underestimated. Lance does believe that the U.S. government was negligent in its failure to detect the plot, and criminally culpable in its subsequent cover up of the facts. He sent us the following related links to audio and articles.

Mirroring some of Lance's assertions, radio host Mike Levine said there is enough evidence to put people in front of a grand jury, to face charges related to the deceptions and ineptitudes perpetrated by governmental agencies. Specifically he cited a case where the FBI stopped Joe Weber, head of the Houston office of Homeland Security, from investigating al Qaeda fundraising efforts.

David Ray Griffin, Professor Emeritus at Claremont, argued that there is much that is disprovable about the official story of 9-11, and that a number of the government's explanations over specific events have changed over time. He noted that the Bush administration has referred to 9-11 as an "opportunity," and that the attacks could have been organized by them as a way of subsequently securing funding for such programs as the trillion-dollar weaponization of space.

That reminds me... I've heard very little about the Stanley Hilton case of late... thrown out of court due to the assumption of 'Soverign Immunity' for George W. Bush, and in appeals... last I heard, it was at appeals, and haven't heard a thing since.

That reminds me... I've heard very little about the Stanley Hilton case of late... thrown out of court due to the assumption of 'Soverign Immunity' for George W. Bush' date=' and in appeals... last I heard, it was at appeals, and haven't heard a thing since.[/quote']

http://www.911review.org/Wiki/StanleyHiltonLawsuit.shtml

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2004/130904hiltontranscript.htm

for others to review^

• 2 weeks later...
bump.

see BorisP, people have eyes and can examine evidence. you don't have to give them such a hard time - they see through the media veils.

"IMO, folks that believe in this are nuts.

They certainly know more about fiction than science.

Damn shame they let fools that are taken in by this bilge vote. "

... heh' date=' and ask any architect or historian about skyscrapers... there has NEVER been a skyscraper that has fallen purely due to fire. EVER. Well, except for the WTC towers, [i']supposedly[/i]... despite the fact that they were better built than most skyscrapers...

I disagree that they were better built than most skyscrapers, this may be true for skyscrapers in america but not the world. Because of the risk of earthquakes in many asian nations they are forced to build much stronger structures than would ever be needed in america.

... heh' date=' and ask any architect or historian about skyscrapers... there has NEVER been a skyscraper that has fallen purely due to fire. EVER. Well, except for the WTC towers, [i']supposedly[/i]... despite the fact that they were better built than most skyscrapers...

I disagree that they were better built than most skyscrapers, this may be true for skyscrapers in america but not the world. Because of the risk of earthquakes in many asian nations they are forced to build much stronger structures than would ever be needed in america.

You can find all kinds of conspiracy theories - in the months after 9/11 I was speaking with an architect friend of mine. Were were talking about the Osama bin Laden tape that had just been released. In the tape Osama claims to be surprised that the towers fell.

My friend pointed out that Osama is a civil engineer. He said that any civil engineer or architect would understand that a jet fuel fire burning long enough would weaken the steal structure and that the building would be expected to collapse.

He found this to be evidence that the Osama tape was a fake - because bin Laden would have known that the towers were certain to collapse.

As much as I vehemently dislike G W Bush and would agree that he has used this tragedy to shred American Civil Liberties ; I do not believe that he orchestrated the attack .

I do believe he manipulated Americans into attacking Iraq by using the 9/11 attack in his favor but that the attack was indeed legitamite.Although the extent of the attack may not be known world wide . There may have been further terrorist planning that involved explosives insidt the WTC buildings and the Pentagon but the administration wished to keep that secret so as to try to minimise the real extent of infiltration by the terrorists

Anyone ever have their teeth X rayed or a mammogram?

What did they tell you as a kid in the dentists chair? "No problem at all".

Even very low doses of radiation pose a risk of cancer over a person's lifetime, a National Academy of Sciences panel concluded. It rejected some scientists' arguments that tiny doses are harmless or may in fact be beneficial.

The findings, disclosed in a report Wednesday, could influence the maximum radiation levels that are allowed at abandoned reactors and other nuclear sites and raises warnings about excessive exposure to radiation for medical purposes such as repeated whole-body CT scans.

"It is unlikely that there is a threshold (of radiation exposure) below which cancers are not induced," the scientists said.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2005/06/29/national/w080737D04.DTL