Ultraman: Nexus

Seriously... it's more like an adult show with really dark themes and focus on the characters themselves.

Anyone else here seen it?

I've just uploaded the first 12 episodes (with English subtitles).

If you haven't seen it, at least check out the first packet (episodes 1-6). It's really good.

Small warning... the sky is looking a little dodgy here. We had a big storm and lost power last night.

So... if the feed goes away, don't give up. It just means the power went out. I will get back online and start seeding again as soon as I can.

Starting in 1966, all of the Ultraman shows were child-oriented. I watched a dubbed version back in the 70s in the San Francisco area and loved it then the way my son is into Sentai/Power Rangers now.

I hear Ultraman: Tiga was pretty good, but have never seen it.

Nexus... I stumbled on recently, and though it would be fun to watch... kind of nostalgic... but man, is it a different show! The theme song rocks, the monsters actually eat people (sometimes on screen), and there is actual character development. Where the subbed version has left off currently is quite the cliffhanger... when I get more, I'll make another lot (with a little treat I found) and post it if y'all want to see more.