You are a zombie

BorisP

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c4evap

OK. Here's a pic of me...but I can't see how you can tell I'm a zombie from just a picture.....

FemaleZombie.gif

c4 ;)

Tonight the dead will walk!

When I grow up, I want to be a rock star. But, when I die, I want to be a zombie!

In addition to the whole zombie make over / diagnosis, I'm also more then willing to be subjected to any and all other things you'd like to point out there boris.

You really don't want me to do that.

Isn't that the left side of your face looking at us? Where is the right side of your face?

Oh. That is right. You masturbate and the right side has shrunken smaller than the left. So it is ever so slightly receded in the photo you have so kindly provided.

Why are your eyes cranked over like that? Because you are partially blind on the left side. I could explain more but I gotta see if you howl in outrage or if you are interested in the explanation.

EDIT. OK. The more I read the less respectful I am.

I can also see your dingaling sticking up in the air the way it does when you spank it.

hey borisp, do me a favour.

post up what your definition of ZOMBIE is. once we got that there is a basis for discussion and we can roll it around a bit.

Zombie:

A person who looks like a drawing or art zombie in real life.

To an elevated person, another person who looks fine to you, looks like a zombie. You cannot see them unless you understand body language or you are a natural at seeing this stuff.

Zombies are characterized by a limp. Funny. I said excessive masturbation makes people with one short and long leg. One short and one long legs = a limp. How intriguing.

Zombies are characterized by a melted face or a face with large holes and gaps. I said people go blind from excessive mastrubation/sex. The facial melting is in advanced cases.

Zombies are characterized by a hunched over back and forward jutting head. A symptom of excessive masturbation/sex.

Zombies are also characterizied as having one high shoulder and one low shoulder. Just like I said would happen from excessive masturbation/sex.

Zombies are scary and follow elevated people around. They want the good energy of the elevated people. In the movies, the Zombies follow the people around to "eat" them. Is eating flesh a metaphor for eating energy?

BigEyeSmallEye01.jpg

Please note how the picture shows a man with big and a small eye. Symptoms of excessive masturbation/sex or gay.

All of these symptoms can also be caused by something completely unrelated to sexual activity. If you are unlucky at birth, if you have health problems......If you get chemo, you look like a zombie really fast.

This same theory also explains the idea behind angels and demons. I got a big entire page write up I used to prepare people to see the demon picture I got.

I would love it if anyone, anyone at all, who is doubtful could post why as they would in science class. It is easy. Example.

"Boris. I looked at the zombie and I do not understand why the small eye is closed up."

Period.

Is it just me or is that breast an eyeball?

:p

EDIT: But I am getting off topic, I suppose. Yes, I am a zombie. How did you know?

I am more concerned about the other breast which seems like someone has taken a bite out of it. Someone out there like zombie breast sandwich. Must taste like chicken breast sandwich.

i thought i was lookin pretty sharp for a zombie :D

Which right? The picture right or the computer screen right? Are you the man with his hand at his sex organ, or the man with his head twisted around on his neck?

The man in the unconscious masturbating position, hand by sex organ, does look healthy in the face and chest.

If you are the man with his head twisted on his neck.......reality is reality. We got a zombie problem Houston.

I am sorry but if you are the man with his hand by his organ, why is that same side leg canted out at the angle it is?

This is why I am dangerous. You guys think I am playing. People react very badly when I start telling them they look like zombies or they show the effects of excessive sex/masturbation.

Are you gonna hate me now out of embarrassment?

Thank you for your propmpt analysis, BorisP. Before all else, I just want you to know, that I am not attaking you in anyway, I'm curious of the opinions of others especially in someone who is an expert in alternative reasoning. Any and all insight I can get from my peers is always taken seriouslly, and appreciated.

Now, heres the truth.

I'm left handed, so I was holding the camera with my left hand. And yes, I masturbate with my left hand.... but, just between us, SOMETIMES I go for the right, when the left gets tired, or I give lil' sov the ol' double whammy, if you know what i mean.

Yes, I masturbate. Not as much as I did when I was a teenager, mind you. but I get off maybe one or two faps off a week these days. I'm busy with the girlfriend, and the mistress for that. My sexual desires and needs are taken care of.

I am squinting and prune faces in that pic becuase I didn.t realize the flash was on on my camera. If you look at the shadow that is on the wall in front of my face, you can see how strong it was... oh boy. But still, all in all its a decent picture I think.

Thanks to the technology behind the Super-Secret Web Camraphone, my sources were able to catch a glimpse of BorisP in action.

Here's a picture of BorisP after reading the replies to this topic. As you can see, Boris is quite happy that folks are riled up over being called Zombies. One can only guess what Boris is preparing for his next act, but we can all rest assured it will be entertaining :cyclops:

andrev_nerd.sized.jpg

OMG, we have a confirmation on the identity of BorisP.

OK. Here's a pic of me...but I can't see how you can tell I'm a zombie from just a picture.....

FemaleZombie.gif

c4 ;)

Oh my Effing God.... That was her! That was the Zombie that was in my class in college! DEANA! That was her name! Best day of my life. Meet ya back at "the spot" in a week.... bring the heavy chains, and human heads *rawr*

i thought i was lookin pretty sharp for a zombie :D

Which right? The picture right or the computer screen right? Are you the man with his hand at his sex organ, or the man with his head twisted around on his neck?

The man in the unconscious masturbating position, hand by sex organ, does look healthy in the face and chest.

If you are the man with his head twisted on his neck.......reality is reality. We got a zombie problem Houston.

I am sorry but if you are the man with his hand by his organ, why is that same side leg canted out at the angle it is?

This is why I am dangerous. You guys think I am playing. People react very badly when I start telling them they look like zombies or they show the effects of excessive sex/masturbation.

Are you gonna hate me now out of embarrassment?

ok, now do me! I doubt you'll find any proof that I'm a zombie

godisdeadtomeT150.jpg