coralsnake

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because i'm in South OZ,

. . . oh, and i can't afford it :)

But i did hear it will be here soon:)

i've got 1.5mbs with TPG, they are in south aus =P...im getting 15-30kb/sec...it should pick up soon to maybe 40 or 50...it also helps that im uploading at 25k/sec, lol

on bt with a 160 k ya should be getting around that. on some torrents ive got the file faster than on ftp or http, i haves 2 meg and i downloaded sg1 in 22 mins and sga in like 28 mins man they were excellent epps man , you poor guys with ya crapp dl speed i feel for ya ma heart bleeds man , lol its a hard life lol.

and another thing there wasa a story going round the torrent sites saying the 1 i got was nuked , for sound , well thats just rubbish cos the copys of sga and sg1 were in pure perfect condition , there perfect, so dont let any1 tell ya any different, the sound is beutifull, perfect copys.

omg what a story line they both have, god it was worth the wait but now its another week, dohhh

hey which order did they air in :

was it SG1 first and then Atlantis? Do they have cross storylines ?

Or does it not matter?

You should have done the smart thing like i did...just not watch channel 7 at all.

Season 8 of stargate and season 1 of atlantis take place at the same time...watch them like that

for EG:

Episode 1 Season 8 SG1, then episode 1 Season 1 SG-A, lol

stupid channel 7

hey sg1 aires first , for now, and yesy the story lines do crossover a few times , and dont watch all s8 of sg1 and think ohh ill watch sga now , cos that wont help the brain, yall have bits missing and then ya may see parts that will spoil surprises in other epps so watch 1 of each , so 1 sg1 then a sga then same again. thats the best way man.