Alt. energy

wahaha

If it works' date=' we won't see for 100 or so years. The oil barons stand to lose out by too much. They'll buy Golde out or make him out to be a fraud. And then, when oil and fossil fuels run out, suddenly we'll have a wave of new ways to produce power and everyoen will gosh, wow. I wouldn't be surprised if we see cold fusion surface again :)[/quote']

Thats is just stupid. The "Oil barons" are the very people looking for a new energy source. They KNOW oil is running out and unless they do somethng profits will fall.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
If it works' date=' we won't see for 100 or so years. The oil barons stand to lose out by too much. They'll buy Golde out or make him out to be a fraud. And then, when oil and fossil fuels run out, suddenly we'll have a wave of new ways to produce power and everyoen will gosh, wow. I wouldn't be surprised if we see cold fusion surface again :)[/quote']

Thats is just stupid. The "Oil barons" are the very people looking for a new energy source. They KNOW oil is running out and unless they do somethng profits will fall.

their profits will fall to zero if they are not careful. The danish oil company A.P Møller have decided to put up a 40 year oil contract with the government (more with the party "left"), that they should be granted some extra money for the oil they pump up from the underground. This has led them to think of money and not do any researh in new energy.

I imagine that this company, Denmarks biggest in fact, will go bankrupt when the oil runs out.

I did a project some months ago about a house that powered itself by the means of solar panels that used most of its power to split water into hydrogen and oxygen, that would be stored until it was cloudy, at night or when the house used more power than the solar panels could use. The fuel cells would then make the hydrogen atom throw off its electron and go through the power lines, then the electron would come back and make the hydrogen combine with an oxygen atojm and create water, ready to be splitted again.

The hydrogen "battery" is essentially safe, unless a fire starts. This way, no dangerous and harmful chemicals are used or made, and no CO2 is given off into the athmosphere.

I found that post where you could use a 3-year old to create energy. That would be a great answer to most energy problems, all that energy...DAMN

Actually, the oil barons WANT to run out of oil. Look at Hurricane Katrina. When the gas supply dropped, the prices surged upwards, and the companies got record profits. They WANT us to remain hooked on gas. They WANT to keep us paying whatever we can.

Otherwise, they'd go the way of the dodo

Here in canada a friend of mine was working along side a fellow uni student, they were compleating their last year of industreal design, he helped his friend design a carburator blueprint on his computer, i have personally seen the doc. the concept was a new design that more then doubled fuel efficiency(however u spell that). so he dumped his own money into the project to make a prototype......then that was it, he was gone.....school said he droped out....my friend never heard from him again. So weather you believe me or not thats up to you, and im sure you can give tons of reasons why he would drop out/leave, but still the last year of a 4 year course, they were basicly finished...i wouldnt leave would you...if so why?

• 4 months later...

I just thought of something... what about geothermal energy, They have it in Iceland and various other places. Drill a hole deep enough and voila.

(motoxjesse) are you sure that the government didn't arrest him? A lot of conspiracies are roaming around on the internet that inventors of free energy sources were either forced into silence or jailed by the government.

Also I watched a piece of an episode of the Disney cartoon "Recess" a few days ago, one of the characters named Gretchen (a real smart girl in the class) had invented a machine that could generate more energy that it consumed. She showed it to the class as a school project, after a while two government guys walk into the class and take her invention.

If people want money more than fresh air and a clean world, then I would say that they have an IQ at the level of a hole in the ground. This planet is the only one we have, therefore we must take care of it, at least until we find another place to live.

umm... so what happens when every one taps into geo-thermal energy... & cools down the earths core,

stopping our electormagnetic field being generated... and have our presious atmosphere blown away

by solor winds or destoyred by leathal radiation??

live underground??? ^^^^!!!

btw moto you tart!!! you should have got a copy & posted it on the net!!!!!!!!!

MMVI

Hy idea for a viable alternate energy source involves somehow tapping into the unbelievabelly abundent kenetic energy field that a 6 year old child generates after drinking a pot of coffee, a bowl of chocolate ice cream (with chocolate syrup and sprinkles), and a couple of Mars bars.

If we can tap into this energy source, I believe that Mankind will conquor the galaxy with our life times.

No way. Back in the 60's, the united states government looked into this and decided that this kind of energy is indeed abundant but far too volatile to control. :rolleyes:

Hy idea for a viable alternate energy source involves somehow tapping into the unbelievabelly abundent kenetic energy field that a 6 year old child generates after drinking a pot of coffee, a bowl of chocolate ice cream (with chocolate syrup and sprinkles), and a couple of Mars bars.

If we can tap into this energy source, I believe that Mankind will conquor the galaxy with our life times.

No way. Back in the 60's, the united states government looked into this and decided that this kind of energy is indeed abundant but far too volatile to control. :rolleyes:

I seem to have kept this form of energy for the past 22 years lol.

• 3 weeks later...