Stargate Atlantis...wooow

Ulysses

I ran out of star trek to watch so i decided to download stargate atlantis just to see what it was like' date=' and woww starting to like this loads....playing catch up and just got to the end of season 1, deffo be watching more of this[/quote']

If your a Trek fan then you'll prob like Atantis better. But give SG-1 a chance and start watching it from season 1 if you have the time. The series didn't run for 9 seasons for nothing ;)

It is a lot of viewing, but it's also a ton of fun, especially since you can only watch a trek episode like 20-30 times before it gets old, and lets face it, a lot of us are there already. Time to wear out dvds of a new show(well, "if you haven't seen it, it's new to you," that is). :D

lol yeah weyoun....saying that just watched way of the warrior yet again lol

That is my favorate episode of DS9 - so cool - yeah Atlantis in my opinion is better than SG1 - i suppose it's because i saw Atlantis from the beginning - it does remind me of Voyager though too which is what i like about it.....

lol yeah weyoun....saying that just watched way of the warrior yet again lol

That is my favorate episode of DS9 - so cool - yeah Atlantis in my opinion is better than SG1 - i suppose it's because i saw Atlantis from the beginning - it does remind me of Voyager though too which is what i like about it.....

They all ripped off Gilligan's Island :D

• 4 months later...

Personally I prefer SG-1 much more than Atlantis.

In my contry they were going to air it on public TV , but they resigned that project . as they said there is a questonable relationship between Major and the black guy soldier , who on a side note i LIKe very much next to the doctor .

But anyway Major Sharper is Captain Kirk in atlantis

• 2 weeks later...